PDA

View Full Version : Tanabe Concept G BLUE Full Turboback Exhaust for $889 shipped! Get 'em now!

GNV Motorsports
06-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey guys!

New for this year from Tanabe is their Concept G BLUE Full Turboback Exhaust system for the WRX! Finally, a competitor for TurboXS's full turboback exhaust! We have these coming to us right now, and they will be here in 4-5 days. We are getting 15 of these, and they are hot sellers, so get them while you can! Please PM us if you have any questions. Click on the picture below for more information and more pictures!

Tanabe Concept G BLUE Full Turboback Exhaust - 02-05 WRX and STi
Price: $889 shipped

http://gnvmotorsports.com/catalog/images/tanabe_conceptg_1.jpg (http://gnvmotorsports.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=732&osCsid=2b7366e00ecde2d1fff0fe7bfc13d223)

Tanabe took turbocharged car exhaust tuning one step further in the development of the complete turbo back exhaust, CONCEPT G BLUE.

This complete system includes a full SUS304 stainless downpipe and cat delete pipe that have thicker construction to withstand the heat of extreme exhaust gas temperatures. The catback portion of this system features lightweight SUS304 piping with a specialized full Inconel tip.

This system maximizes flow efficiency for the largest power gains and will greatly benefit vehicles running higher amounts of boost. This system is capable of handling the flow needs of extremely modified vehicles. Tailored for turbo car driver who enjoys boost.

Fitment: 02-05 WRX and STi.

Thanks,

Chris
GNV Motorsports

TROLL
06-20-2006, 07:27 PM
nice price on a turboback! hopefully someone in the area picks one of these up so i can check it out... but yeah, thats a real good price on a brand new turboback.

GNV Motorsports
06-20-2006, 08:53 PM
Yeah, it definitely is. Also, Tanabe is known for making great quality products, so $889 shipped for a full Tanabe turboback sounds like a great deal to me! I bought my WRX too early, hahaha :mrgreen:

WRX27
06-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Wow sweet deal! Thats a nice looking exhaust and brand new. Good stuff!

sesolcSTI
06-21-2006, 01:10 AM
Are these available in catback only? If so, whats the pricing?

GNV Motorsports
06-21-2006, 12:35 PM
Are these available in catback only? If so, whats the pricing?
Yes, it's available for $629 shipped. We don't have any in stock, but we can order from Tanabe USA and get it within 3-5 days.