PDA

View Full Version : Spotted a late 90's Black Dodge Ram Pickup.

GeforceXtreme
04-25-2005, 01:54 AM
Don't know how many people are into dropped trucks, however in Oxford Vally mall in the parking lot, saw a Dodge Pickup (could be late 90's and maybe a ram). Anyway it was dropped to the ground and had hydraulics on it. Only thing else I saw on the pickup while driving by was some 22" chrome rims and dark ass-tint job. Besides that it looked stock. Its for sale but the guy didn't have a number on the for sale sign... what good is that going to do for you lol.

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
04-25-2005, 03:46 PM
ive seen this thing all the time it was parked on woodbourne by mcafferty ford the other day with a for sale sign on it...he has air bags...he was at atco one time i went with my brother and jeffro

DoubleOughtCel
04-25-2005, 04:16 PM
i wonder if it's the same one i see all the time. the one i see is a slammed black dakota, it's on bags. i've seen it twice at school in the parking lot (bucks, newtown campus) and i saw it fly down business rt.1 one time right by the pep boys. it sounded mean as hell.

GeforceXtreme
04-25-2005, 04:17 PM
This is the first time I have seen this Truck. Anyway the car you got in your avatar... the blue Civic Si.. my friend bought his from GA off ebay for sick cheap... Then 3 months later an old lady hit him and the car was a lose... was really a sad thing... I really liked the look of the car with that color blue..