PDA

View Full Version : Fair Warning...

dzignr_tastz
06-15-2006, 03:55 PM
This company is a JOKE!! :roll:

I called Extreme PSI earlier this week, IN ADVANCE, before placing an EXTREMELY time-sensitive order to ensure that the order I was about to place would ship the same day (so it would be received before the date I needed it, which was this Saturday). I was assured that it would and was told to place the order, which was SCHEDULED to arrive today.

So after never receiving a tracking number for this shipment, I called this morning to check on it... only to be informed that NONE of the 10 or so individual parts had shipped due to a single piece not being in stock (even though their website stated it was, and I was blatantly told it would ship 2 days ago). Obviously, no one cared to bother to notify me of this issue, either!!

So after requesting that they make the situation right and 2-day ship the parts with Saturday delivery so I could have them by my RATHER important deadline, I was snowballed SEVERAL times until I was finally informed the best they could do was to charge me an EXTRA $35 to receive, 2 DAYS LATE, the parts I should have received TODAY!!

What EXCELLENT customer service!! :screwy:

Is it THAT hard to make up $60 spent to satisfy a customer (which is the cost of doing business sometimes)? Well you guys screwed with the WRONG one...

D Money
06-15-2006, 04:03 PM
That's great but if something is not in stock then what would you like them to do? I have delt with Extreme PSI multiple times, best service around, ever! Hands down. But welcome by the way, perfect way to make some friends.

StealthTC
06-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Well he did say their website stated it was in stock and if it wasn't yes EPSI is at fault. I had a similar experience happen to me with another company but within about a half hour of placing my online order I recieved a phone call from the company stating the part was not in stock and offered a full refund to my card or to wait for the part and recieve a 25% discount for the confusion.

dzignr_tastz
06-15-2006, 05:08 PM
That's great but if something is not in stock then what would you like them to do? I have delt with Extreme PSI multiple times, best service around, ever! Hands down. But welcome by the way, perfect way to make some friends.Well I suppose they should have chose the option of having it 2-day drop shipped from their supplier. THAT'S what I would "like" for them to have done!!

And thanks for the welcome... I think (although friends wasn't my primary intention at this point, as this isn't the only forum I'm relating my story on).

Well he did say their website stated it was in stock and if it wasn't yes EPSI is at fault. I had a similar experience happen to me with another company but within about a half hour of placing my online order I recieved a phone call from the company stating the part was not in stock and offered a full refund to my card or to wait for the part and recieve a 25% discount for the confusion.Well if they would have done that (at the VERY least) I would at least have retained some respect for them... for then I would have still had the option of ordering the parts elsewhere.

However, they instead failed in every aspect of the transaction (in my opinion) and refused to accept FULL responsibility after the fact, as I feel I did ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong from a consumer standpoint. Hell - I even called beforehand to verify that the order could be accomodated!!

That being said... I'm interested to know exactly what subwrxkid would "like" for ME to have done??

D Money
06-15-2006, 05:12 PM
I think by you making a thread publicly before "knowing" the outcome of the situation is the problem. Like you said, you don't know exactly what is going to happen yet. Is today Saturday? No, so that means you still have tomorrow to worry about your parts for your install on Saturday. Everything will work itself out, then you will feel bad about the potential ruining of an established business which at this point seems to be your intention.

05Accent
06-15-2006, 05:13 PM
welcome to tst.. :) smile. ull like it here.

teh DIRT
06-15-2006, 05:13 PM
I dont think one person can ruin a buisness. Although this is the internet so what he is saying must be true. Psi is checking in now...

dzignr_tastz
06-15-2006, 06:20 PM
I think by you making a thread publicly before "knowing" the outcome of the situation is the problem. Like you said, you don't know exactly what is going to happen yet. Is today Saturday? No, so that means you still have tomorrow to worry about your parts for your install on Saturday. Everything will work itself out, then you will feel bad about the potential ruining of an established business which at this point seems to be your intention.Nah. It was made very clear earlier today they will be shipping the parts via the regular method when they ALL come in. I'll probably get them next Tuesday...

So... all things considered, I can assure you that I won't feel bad about "potentially ruining an established business", as I know that potential is very small through the power of one individual. HOWEVER - I sincerely hope that the $70 they didn't want to spend to make this situation RIGHT after their screw ups feels good in their pocket right about now... for if I have anything to do with it, I will relate my exact same personal experience on every venue I can find, and inevitably SOME people will find the shady ethics behind the situation unnerving, and that $70 will be lost 10 times over in LOSS of potential business.

Ruin their business... no. Make them reconsider before ever handling another situation in this manner... yes. It's about time they realize that EVERY customer is the MOST important part of that "business", and they need to FULLY accept responsibility for their mistakes.

welcome to tst.. :) smile. ull like it here.Thanks!! :wink: That one actually sounded sincere... LOL!!

I dont think one person can ruin a buisness. Although this is the internet so what he is saying must be true. Psi is checking in now...They ought to be. I did, after all, email them a link to the thread... :mrgreen:

As such, they STILL have a chance to make it right before the situation continues to escalate. Let's see how they decide to handle it in PUBLIC...

extremepsi
06-15-2006, 07:39 PM
Hello all TST Members,

Any many of you are aware — internet forum bashing of vendors can get quite out of hand. Therefore, we are not here to make arguments of “who is right” or “who is wrong”. As a business, we understand that it is up to us to ensure the satisfaction of the consumer. Knowing this, we will attempt to take corrective measures in order to achieve this once a transaction does not go accordingly. However, there is a line that we must draw on what we deem necessary and un-necessary. Below, we are simply going to list FACTS & FACTS only and allow the public to use their own judgement on whether we have handled this transaction properly:

-Order was placed on Tuesday June 13, 2006 at 1:33:49 PM.

-There was 1 out of 11 items purchased not in-stock at the time of the order.

-The out of stock item was a 3.0” 45 degree coupler in BLUE. As evidence of this link on our website: http://www.extremepsi.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=726 , it does in fact say “In-Stock”. However, this is due to the fact that we offer 3 different color choices for the same exact product.

-The out-of-stock item is arriving to us on Friday June 16, 2006.

-We spoke with not the customer who placed the order, but his significant other today – Thursday June 15, 2006 regarding the order only to find out that these parts were needed for a car show on Saturday June 17, 2006. She “claimed” that she had previously contacted us before placing the order to confirm that these parts were in fact “In-Stock”.

-Due to situations that were out of our hands (not have the missing item to ship out until the following business day), we offered to split the costs of having this package shipped next day air Saturday or change the color choice from Blue to Black:
*Total cost of order: $138.50
*Total cost of delivery for Next Day Air Saturday: $74.00

-Upon hearing our offer, she immediately forced a threat upon us. Here was the ultimatum that we received:
*Ship out the package Next Day Air Saturday at no additional costs to the customer or:
*Ship out the package via ground or she would contact the Better Business Bureau

-In addition, here is the email we received today, Thursday June 15, 2006 4:02PM before there was even a choice of how we were going to handle this:

“ The Better Business Bureau was only the FIRST step of many. You guys should have just made it RIGHT...

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=236710#post236710 “

Furthermore, our company policy firmly states that we must ship all orders for first time customers to the “BILLING” address: http://www.extremepsi.com/store/customer/help.php?section=conditions
*He is a first time customer
*Billing address does not match shipping address
*Billing address is a PO BOX
*UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes, only USPS
*Next Day Air Saturday is not an option since USPS only offers Express Shipments which states 1-2 business to most areas. However, there is also no guarantees with that shipping method.

As a business, we reserve the right to decide whom we shall and shall not do business with. We consistently strive to provide the aftermarket performance industry with great prices, quick shipping, and excellent customer service. Our loyal customer base will attest to this and we are hoping people will continue choosing us for their performance needs.

To “dzignr_tastz”, your order will be promptly cancelled and the full amount refunded back into your account. We will be waiting for the BBB to contact us.

dolphinS4
06-15-2006, 08:04 PM
As a buisness owner myself and a huge customer service fanatic, I feel that I can offer some thoughtful comments.

dzignr_tastz - threats will never get you better CS, but it is your right to air your grievance as you see fit.

extremepsi - You seemed to have handled the situation in an acceptable manor but not to the liking of the customer. Well within your right to choose not to eat the extra shipping charges and inform the customer of this decission.

As for the BBB, while a usefull tool to the general public, I wouldn't concern yourselves with dzignr_tastz negative report.

Move on people, life's next disappointment is right around the corner and this one has taken up enough valuable time.

Fastrick25
06-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Im sorry that the original thread starter waited 4 days prior to a big show to place an order for nearly a dozen parts, im sure you did call to make sure it was in stock but you also should take into account for Extreme Psi having a ton of people walking into the actual store and picking up parts in person.Calling the BBB is something you do when you've paid for something and have not received it after many attempts, or price gouging,charging you more on your credit card than the you've agreed upon.:supz:

dzignr_tastz
06-15-2006, 09:35 PM
Fair enough. And here are the FACTS as I understand them.

- The trasaction was actually completed on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 at 11:44:40 PDT, or 2:44:40 EST (according to PayPal, but I'm sure they're skewing the facts as well). I just checked... not to mention the fact that I go to lunch from 1:00-2:00 pm every day, so placing the order at 1:33:49 was virtually IMPOSSIBLE.

- This was approximately 5 minutes (or less) after my "significant other" called, at my request (due to my unfortunate limited phone use at work), to verify that after I sucessfully completed the order for the parts that were already placed in my shopping cart, in my signed in account on ExtremePSI, that they would be shipped the very same day at 4:00pm when UPS picked up (since it was rather close to pickup time).

- The out of stock item was a 3.0” 45 degree coupler in BLUE.

As evidence of this link on their website...

http://www.extremepsi.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=726

...it does in fact say “In-Stock”, which to me is verification enough that ALL 3 color choices are "In-Stock". If one choice was not "In-Stock", then it should have said "Call For Availability" (assuming timely updates are made to the site). This was apparently either not a very well thought out variable when the new website was designed, or a simple lack of proper site updates and attention to detail.

- They did in fact speak not with myself (who actually placed the order), but my "significant other" today, Thursday June 15, 2006 (as this was part of my Father's Day present). But to be quite honest, the factors surrounding WHY I needed the parts when I did is of little concern. What DOES matter is whether or not they were SHIPPED when they were supposed to be.

- The only situation that was apparently out of their hands was the ability to contact the customer that placed the order 5 minutes after speaking with one of their representatives to inform them that in fact their website was incorrect and one of the 11 parts was NOT "In-Stock". They did, however, offer to split the costs of having this package shipped next day air Saturday or change the color choice from blue to black (which by the way, would have looked GREAT in my engine bay). This is where the "EXTRA $35 to receive, 2 DAYS LATE, the parts I should have received TODAY" in my first post came from.

- Here is the cost:

*Total cost of order: $146.00 PAID, which included the $7.50 handling (shipping) cost

*Total cost of delivery for Next Day Air Saturday: $74.00 (take a few dollars by my quote)

- Upon hearing their FINAL offer (after several other, lesser offers had been given, along with a refusal to speak with the owner), my "significant other" immediately gave them an ULTIMATUM (per my request at lunch). Here was the "threat" that they received:

*Ship out the package Next Day Air Saturday at no additional costs to the customer or... ship out the package via ground or she would contact the Better Business Bureau.

- In addition, here is the email that was sent today, Thursday June 15, 2006 4:02:35PM, after my "significant other" had been blatantly told after her ULTIMATUM to "call the Better Business Bureau, as this is our final offer".

“ The Better Business Bureau was only the FIRST step of many. You guys should have just made it RIGHT...

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=236710#post236710

I simply accepted their advice and followed through on my so-called "threat" as instructed...

- Your company policy does firmly states that you must ship all orders for first time customers to the “BILLING” address:
http://www.extremepsi.com/store/customer/help.php?section=conditions

However, I can first ASSURE you that while I am a "first-time" customer" my physical address is listed as BOTH a billing AND shipping address on my credit card, as I personally added it LONG ago to ensure no shipping issues with different addresses (as I use this card for ALL online purchases).

Regardless, I used PayPal to pay rather than directly with my credit card, so if THEY have all my confirmed information (as well as a confirmed shipping address), then there should be no issue. If there was, it surely wasn't mentioned until just now.

As such, I believe this entire argument is irrelevant, and you are doing little more than grasping at straws to further deny responsibility.

- Unfortunately, nowhere does your "company policy" firmly state that as a business, you reserve the right to decide whom we shall and shall not do business with... ESPECIALLY after you have completed a perfectly viable transaction, screwed it up royally, refused to accept responsiblity, and are now simply refusing to do business with them as a retaliation tactic.

Perhaps you strive to provide the aftermarket performance industry with great prices, quick shipping, and excellent customer service... but it is far from consistent. And while I am rather sure your loyal customer base (which obviously aren't "first-time" customers, as you have taken the liberty to point out that I am) will also voice their personal experiences... I'm sure those who are still deciding where to puttheir "loyalty" will think carfully before deciding where it lies.

Either way, I can assure you I will NEVER choosing you for MY performance needs ever again once this trasaction is settled... and it will be if I have anything to do with it. As for you cancelling my order in direct retaliation for this simple independent "review" of your crappy customer service and overall incompetence... you won't have to wait for the BBB to contact you for long.

It's little more than a matter of PRINCIPLE at this point...

As for my PERSONAL opinion - had you been on top of the situation (which it seems you obviously were NOT) and contacted me promptly to inform me that 1 of 11 pieces (which were simple pieces for an intake) were not in stock, I would have surely requested that you send out the remaining 10 pieces ON TIME, to arrive today, and that the SINGLE last piece was drop shipped from your supplier the same day (or the next) to ensure that I received it by Saturday... all at a minimal additional shipping cost incurred to your company (if any, other than regular UPS ground).

However, this was NOT the case. You simply let my remaining 10 pieces sit in your shop with no intention in any way of notiying me of a seemingly simple misundstanding (which it was at the time). Furthermore, the only way I even managed to find out about the unexpected delay was during the first call today to inquire out about never receiving a tracking number.

It was at THIS time, AFTER you forfeited 36 hours worth of opportunity to notify me and discuss a civil remedy to the situation you caused, that you refused to make the situation right at no additional cost (and thus, inconvenience) to me. This was simply unacceptable from my point of view, and after SEVERAL phone calls (regardless of WHO they were from) to attempt to reach this stated resolution, you not only invited a formal complaint against your company, but additionally CANCELLED my order altogether.

Now THOSE are the FACTS that REALLY matter. :wink:

dzignr_tastz
06-15-2006, 09:45 PM
As a buisness owner myself and a huge customer service fanatic, I feel that I can offer some thoughtful comments.And they are welcomed, although I may disagree on some points.

dzignr_tastz - threats will never get you better CS, but it is your right to air your grievance as you see fit.And if nothing else, I DEFINITELY intend to "air" it... with not only MANY direct links to this initial thread, but also a full, in-depth write up on the 12,000 member forum at which I myself am a moderator. But hey - at least this forum will get some additional traffic - LOL!!

extremepsi - You seemed to have handled the situation in an acceptable manor but not to the liking of the customer. Well within your right to choose not to eat the extra shipping charges and inform the customer of this decission.Quite the contrary, I think the situation was handled VERY poorly from the point at which I paid onwards. And while it may be their right, it is a poor business decision over $70... for it WILL cost them threefold in the long run.

As for the BBB, while a usefull tool to the general public, I wouldn't concern yourselves with dzignr_tastz negative report.Touche!! Actually, I think they should be more concerned with the rest of the "reports" I plan to post around the internet... which is ironically where MOST of their business comes from.

Move on people, life's next disappointment is right around the corner and this one has taken up enough valuable time.Well it's not like I have parts to install on my car (as agreed upon)... so what else do I have to do until that "next disappointment" comes along?

peteyturbo
06-15-2006, 09:47 PM
I made the mistake of actually going to their website for a part as well, only to be disapointed after I arrive at the store and their "in stock" part was not there. UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE IF YOU SELL ONLINE!!!

dzignr_tastz
06-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Im sorry that the original thread starter waited 4 days prior to a big show to place an order for nearly a dozen parts, im sure you did call to make sure it was in stock but you also should take into account for Extreme Psi having a ton of people walking into the actual store and picking up parts in person.Calling the BBB is something you do when you've paid for something and have not received it after many attempts, or price gouging,charging you more on your credit card than the you've agreed upon.:supz:It was nothing more than some last minute silicone couplings, some hose clamps, and a new BOV flange. And I could have got them from anywaher in the US in 3 days for minimal shipping. But I'm SURE like 30 people walked in the door in the 5 minutes between the time "we" called and the time I actually placed my order... and EVERY damn one of them bought a single BLUE 45 degree coupler!

Just my luck - LMAO!! :roll:

Either way - as I stated above, the BBB is the LAST thing they should worry about at THIS point. For I don't think I'll be so kind as to send them links to ALL the "review" threads I start about my experience. But potential customers will read them...

"Number one in any company should always be the customer. Satisfy the customers, and the business will thrive. Satisfy oneself, and disaster awaits."

dzignr_tastz
06-15-2006, 10:02 PM
I made the mistake of actually going to their website for a part as well, only to be disapointed after I arrive at the store and their "in stock" part was not there. UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE IF YOU SELL ONLINE!!!Nice. NOW we're seeing some consistency... LOL!! :wink:

WRXD
06-15-2006, 11:00 PM
the company that I work for, while we dont sell performance parts, ALWAYS makes sure that the customer is happy if a mistake is made on our part. If there is a misunderstanding, or a item is listed as instock when it isnt, we ship stuff out UPS red (overnight) at OUR expense. Splitting the difference? We can't afford to lose customers by requesting they they split the difference on shipping when WE screw something up.

Now..you would think that a company that does a lot of business within the online message board community would work EXTRA hard not to f-up an order. If something by chance does get miscommunicated, you would think that said company would make it right by any means possible, not come on here and try to defend themselsves.

I know nothing of extremepsi--but I have to admit, this thread has already left a bad taste in my mouth.

ToTheIX's
06-16-2006, 12:14 AM
in my opinion.....11 parts ordered for less then 150.00 says to me that these arent very "important "parts and that you could prob show the car without them...

SpendOne
06-16-2006, 01:08 AM
All I say is...ExtremePSI has always done me right. I will never go anywhere else. It great to go into a place, get known by your first name, and can b.s for a little about cars. :thumbup:

MuddyREX
06-16-2006, 07:08 AM
Whining like a bitch on an internet forum will never get you anywhere in life.

My opinion is that you shouldn't have waited until Tuesday to order parts for such an important event for Saturday.

dzignr_tastz
06-16-2006, 07:58 AM
in my opinion.....11 parts ordered for less then 150.00 says to me that these arent very "important "parts and that you could prob show the car without them...Yeah - well when they're intended to go with another $300 worth of already in-hand parts, it changes the scenario a little. Either way - "important" is extremely debatable depending on who you're asking... but if they weren't important to ME, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble to verify the shipment (due to my unfortunate tight time frame).

All I say is...ExtremePSI has always done me right. I will never go anywhere else. It great to go into a place, get known by your first name, and can b.s for a little about cars. :thumbup:Well I'm glad you personally feel this way. Then again... if you are "known by your first name" around there, then you probably get extra special service at this point!

Regardless - we're discussing internet sales and their ability (or lack thereof) to keep their website current for those customers who AREN'T local. And I'm sure they'll also remember my "first name" for a while as well - LOL!!

Whining like a bitch on an internet forum will never get you anywhere in life.

My opinion is that you shouldn't have waited until Tuesday to order parts for such an important event for Saturday.Well thank the stars I'm already where I want to be in life, so that is of little concern to me.

And opinions are like assholes. In spite of the circumstances that led up to my date of order... 4 days to get a 2 day shipment here is ample time in my opinion (assuming the company doesn't drop the ball, that is).

No need for name calling (unless it simply makes you feel important)... :-p

markley02
06-16-2006, 08:29 AM
in my opinion.....11 parts ordered for less then 150.00 says to me that these arent very "important "parts and that you could prob show the car without them...

I dont really agree with the important factor. I have had a single bolt be between running and not. every mechanical piece on a car is "important"

As far as this situation goes. I would have purchased the black instead of the blue and called it a day.

dzignr_tastz
06-16-2006, 08:44 AM
I dont really agree with the important factor. I have had a single bolt be between running and not. every mechanical piece on a car is "important"

As far as this situation goes. I would have purchased the black instead of the blue and called it a day.Good point!! And black would have been just fine, were this the only factor being taken into consideration.

You have to remember - the couplings and reducers were the better majority of the cost of THIS order (as I placed others which I DID receive on time), and I'm personally not one to spend my money on something I don't particularly want in the first place, simply due to someone else's failure to act.

Blame me for that if you wish. :wink:

dolphinS4
06-16-2006, 09:06 AM
Quite the contrary, I think the situation was handled VERY poorly from the point at which I paid onwards. And while it may be their right, it is a poor business decision over $70... for it WILL cost them threefold in the long run.

"Acceptable" and how I would have handled the complaint are not the same thing here. I was just commenting that the way X-PSI handled your complaint and order, while not to your liking, was well within their right.

Customer service savy?? Thats not my decission to make.

dzignr_tastz
06-16-2006, 09:51 AM
"Acceptable" and how I would have handled the complaint are not the same thing here. I was just commenting that the way X-PSI handled your complaint and order, while not to your liking, was well within their right.

Customer service savy?? Thats not my decission to make.By sayng "acceptable", are you referring to how it was handled once I was made aware of the situation to now (which was by my own initiative, mind you), or how it was handled from the time I first placed the order (which includes simply neglecting to contact me regarding the situation in the first place)?

And you are correct. While NOT to my liking, it IS their right. It is also their right, however, to deal with whatever consequences that may arise based on their decision on how to handle it.

Either way - thanks for stating your opinion constructively. :wink:

Buster
06-16-2006, 10:54 AM
Look just because you cant have you CAI coupler for the local ricetastic car show doesnt mean you should bash a company that has served many of the members on this forum for years. I myself have purchased every new mod for my car through them. **** happens get a life and quit wasting bandwidth.

P.s. I bet your bling gets all the girls in Jr. High ass.

Broken5hift
06-16-2006, 11:34 AM
well someone thought they were being screwed so they wanted the issue corrected and to warn others of what they saw as a huge problem.

is the best way to handle it to go online and start smashing the caps lock and bold button? probably not. just learn from it and move on

dzignr_tastz
06-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Look just because you cant have you CAI coupler for the local ricetastic car show doesnt mean you should bash a company that has served many of the members on this forum for years. I myself have purchased every new mod for my car through them. **** happens get a life and quit wasting bandwidth.

P.s. I bet your bling gets all the girls in Jr. High ass.Look Buster (the irony)!! Whenever you manage to turn a stock 145whp car into a daily-driven 320whp beast (on stock internals at that)... come back and we'll discuss "modding" a little further.

Oh yeah. Respect your ELDERS (and don't make "ass"upmtions)... although I'm not suprised to see such intelligent comments coming from a guy with a bunny in his sig. :mrgreen:

well someone thought they were being screwed so they wanted the issue corrected and to warn others of what they saw as a huge problem.

is the best way to handle it to go online and start smashing the caps lock and bold button? probably not. just learn from it and move onI learned from it. I simply hope to educate a few others here and there before they unwittingly find themselves in a similar position...

Buster
06-16-2006, 01:23 PM
ooo make fun of my bunny, you wont be laughing when he finally takes over the world. 320 hp beast? I guess my assumption was right in thinking you were another civic owner. Have fun pouting because thats real cool my man. Also I hope you do great in your whatever you are doing saturday. You sound like you really deserve it.

teen_tuner
06-16-2006, 01:26 PM
ok buster,dzignr has been working on both of his cars for 2 years now and knows a sure **** lot about his cars. The coupler isnt so much as to take it to a car show its more on the lines of driving the car daily and taking short to long distance trips.Yet the company may have served all of you right it is the chance that they didnt serve this costomer or maybe any other costomer in the future the same way.But dont come on here with your ricetastic car,he is just stating a problem that he will not do buisness with this company anymore.

MuddyREX
06-16-2006, 01:51 PM
I see you joined yesterday, and recruited your buddy who joined up today.

Was the sole purpose of your joining TST just to piss on a well respected forum vendor's reputation?

D Money
06-16-2006, 01:53 PM
All of this for what? I just have to see what your intentions are. It seems your i/c coupler wasn't in stock, we atleast the color you suggested. If it was that important, don't you think a "red" coupler would have done the trick?

teh DIRT
06-16-2006, 01:54 PM
wahhhhh. hey lets keep this ontopic. If its not about etreme psi I dont want to hear it.

and joining our forum just to cause trouble doesnt sit well with me. take it elsewhere

teen_tuner
06-16-2006, 02:03 PM
ok on topic and the coupler if he were to get it in red it wouldnt fit right with the blue car.but u should ask him personaly

S4toSTI
06-16-2006, 02:15 PM
ok on topic and the coupler if he were to get it in red it wouldnt fit right with the blue car.but u should ask him personaly
Welll if the most important thing is being able to drive it does the color really matter.

teen_tuner
06-16-2006, 02:17 PM
thats why i said u should ask him personally

dzignr_tastz
06-16-2006, 02:59 PM
ooo make fun of my bunny, you wont be laughing when he finally takes over the world. 320 hp beast? I guess my assumption was right in thinking you were another civic owner. Have fun pouting because thats real cool my man. Also I hope you do great in your whatever you are doing saturday. You sound like you really deserve it.Well as long as YOU don't take over the world, I suppose we're OK. And I'd drive a Subaru before I would a Civic... :roll:

ok buster,dzignr has been working on both of his cars for 2 years now and knows a sure **** lot about his cars. The coupler isnt so much as to take it to a car show its more on the lines of driving the car daily and taking short to long distance trips.Yet the company may have served all of you right it is the chance that they didnt serve this costomer or maybe any other costomer in the future the same way.But dont come on here with your ricetastic car,he is just stating a problem that he will not do buisness with this company anymore.Oops. Apparently my little brother found the thread still open on my computer at home and decided to provide a little backup.

Cool it C. I got this... :wink:

I see you joined yesterday, and recruited your buddy who joined up today.

Was the sole purpose of your joining TST just to piss on a well respected forum vendor's reputation?I didn't "recruit" anyone. But it took you THIS long to notice I just signed up? You're quick...

However, my actual purpose was to give a factual, independent account of my experience, and perhaps a "fair warning" (as the thread title states) to people that it MIGHT matter to. But if you want to attack me, I'm game.

All of this for what? I just have to see what your intentions are. It seems your i/c coupler wasn't in stock, we atleast the color you suggested. If it was that important, don't you think a "red" coupler would have done the trick?I stated my intentions above.

wahhhhh. hey lets keep this ontopic. If its not about etreme psi I dont want to hear it.

and joining our forum just to cause trouble doesnt sit well with me. take it elsewhereI see how you may view it as causing trouble with you vendor. I view it as educating people in general.

And I didn't start trouble with anyone other than EPSI. But don't think for a MINUTE I'm going to take being bashed for stating my opinion quietly.

Welll if the most important thing is being able to drive it does the color really matter.It drives now. If it didn't I wouldn't be much of a tuner, would I?

I simply wanted what I ordered. Is that too mch to ask? So as I customer, you think I should have settled for a different product, that I didn't want in the first place, 2 days late??

S4toSTI
06-16-2006, 03:05 PM
"It drives now. If it didn't I wouldn't be much of a tuner, would I?

I simply wanted what I ordered. Is that too mch to ask? So as I customer, ou think I should have settled for a different product, that I didn't want in the first place, 2 days late??"
You said a black on would be fine... didn't you?

dzignr_tastz
06-16-2006, 03:26 PM
You said a black on would be fine... didn't you?No - I didn't. But I guess it would eb fine... if I wanted to be ghetto as hell with 3 blue ones and a black one (or waste $100 for all black, which I didn't want in the first place).

"Here sir. I know you ordered the Manicotti, but you're going to have to eat Lasagna tonight. Oh yeah. Sorry it's cold. Here's your check."

LMFAO... :roll:

S4toSTI
06-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Actually your analogy sucks. Its more like hey sir i know you ordered red pasta but this is green pasta and guess what it is the same thing and tastes the same just is a different color. Think before you speak. And in the long run you must remember they are a business you are a person so giving them ultimatum doesn't really help your cause and makes you look much worse.

SpendOne
06-16-2006, 03:46 PM
This is retarded at this point. I have one blue coupler and the rest being black. Do I care?? NO!!! They didnt have black in stock so I bought blue. Function over fashion! Someone please close this damn thread!

dzignr_tastz
06-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Actually your analogy sucks. Its more like hey sir i know you ordered red pasta but this is green pasta and guess what it is the same thing and tastes the same just is a different color. Think before you speak. And in the long run you must remember they are a business you are a person so giving them ultimatum doesn't really help your cause and makes you look much worse.The point WAS it was not what I ordered. Do I not have a choice as a consumer anymore to choose what I want to buy?? And as a business, it is their SOLE responsibility to ship what I choose to order when they are supposed to.

I am not looking for opinions on what I "should" have done, or what I "should" settle to put on my car. The discussion is about how THEY handled the situation...

This is retarded at this point. I have one blue coupler and the rest being black. Do I care?? NO!!! They didnt have black in stock so I bought blue. Function over fashion! Someone please close this damn thread!Do you pop your hood for show? I sincerely hope not.

And I stated before, the car is FUNCTIONAL now... not to mention all my stuff matches as well. I actually spent an additional $400 simply to improve my existing setup OVERALL, which includes (to me) not only functionality but also aesthetics. Why spend money and end up with less than I have now due to someone else's incompetence?

If you choose to do something half-ass, be my guest. You'll fit right in with these guys...

D Money
06-16-2006, 04:17 PM
If you choose to do something half-ass, be my guest. You'll fit right in with these guys...

Dude your real ****y. I need to know what kind of car you drive if your putting down members car's on here. Please, please tell me what you drive or post pictures.

teh DIRT
06-16-2006, 04:22 PM
yeah this is done. New users cant get along....go away.