PDA

View Full Version : Newb/visitor in Montco

Sid
04-23-2005, 04:03 PM
What's up, all? Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Saw a TriState sticker on a WRX (Blue, CF STi hood, Rotas?) this morning at Wawa in North Wales and thought I'd check it out. Also wanted to extend an invitation of sorts for those of you who may be interested.
I am a co-founder and former PA Chairman of MazdaTeam Mid-Atlantic, est. 2004 as a means for Mazda enthusiasts in PA, NJ, Lower NY, and now DE to get together and do what car nuts do. Bench race, BS and, most importantly, drive. We have small monthly gatherings in each area, and work with other regional Mazda clubs on a yearly "bash".
If anyone would like to come out and cruise, check here:

http://forum.mazdateam.org/viewtopic.php?t=10

SilverTurboRidin
04-23-2005, 04:13 PM
Welcome to our humble home!!!!!

Im glad my stickers did get us some acknowledgement

the mike
04-23-2005, 05:51 PM
What's up man, welcome to the club. :partyman:

Was that Fred's car?

SilverTurboRidin
04-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Probaly thats the one of the many with that setup though lol

Chair-Force
04-23-2005, 07:26 PM
Lansdale eh? I live in the Norristown/Trooper area.

A friend of mine owns a 6, maybe he would be interested in the meet.

Sid
04-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. I have noticed there are alot of Suby owners here, and you are more than welcome to check out the fun run as well. Just don't embarrass any of us "Slowtege" owners.

The guy with the six.......Is his name Sean by any chance?

ayim01
04-24-2005, 01:50 AM
[dont post work locations... it invites thieves to steal your car!! -TROLL]

Sid
04-24-2005, 01:55 AM
Cool. Suprised I haven't seen more of you two on the roads around here. I work off of 309. Could be the hours I keep, though.

[dont post exact work locations -TROLL]

Chair-Force
04-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. I have noticed there are alot of Suby owners here, and you are more than welcome to check out the fun run as well. Just don't embarrass any of us "Slowtege" owners.

Since the run is May 7th, the Mazda6 owner(Joe not Sean) and I will be unable to attend. Blame Uncle Sam and his stupid two week play-war exercise.

Sid
04-24-2005, 08:11 PM

Since the run is May 7th, the Mazda6 owner(Joe not Sean) and I will be unable to attend. Blame Uncle Sam and his stupid two week play-war exercise.[/quote]

That's cool. There is usually one a month.

As an aside--Troll, I didn't (wouldn't) post the exact location of my employment. The area that I stated is a pretty large one with MANY businesses. Doubt anyone would that badly to find me. At any rate, warning noted.