PDA

View Full Version : Eastern LI meet

SnakesTwo.Five
04-23-2005, 01:18 PM
So my friend who owns Ultimate Import Performance in Mastic (LI) has a car show/meet every thursday night after he "closes". I was there last thursday and it was pretty good, lots of Honda's and Acura's but not too many ricemobiles. I was hoping people on here would be interested in going, all cars are welcome and the show doesn't end till everyone leaves. If anyone would like info on how to get there feel free to email me StryderLP@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to give more info. I'm there every week I just don't feel like being the only Subie there. My friend will probably bring his 420hp Evo next week and the owner of the shop usually brings out his RHD Silvia to show off. http://b20vtec.com/forums/showthread.php?p=94075#post94075

thats a link to the main thread on B20vtec.com. Like I said if anyone is interested please leave me an e-mail and I'll send more info.

PPS... If anyone needs to get in touch with me I just got AIM (don't laugh) name is Snakes25RS

Don

the mike
04-25-2005, 09:07 AM
Man, we gotta get more NY guys on here. A meet like that down here would be 10 pages long.

Start flyering up some cars!! :mrgreen:

SnakesTwo.Five
04-25-2005, 02:37 PM
thanks for checkin' it out!! I don't see too many NY people posting here. A lot of them are on B20vtec.com though and they blow that **** up in certain areas!! BUMP :cyberguy:

PSI Chick
04-25-2005, 06:02 PM
where is mastic? i'm out on long island at least once a week, and i could probably get some of the srt guys out there with me. that is if you don't mind a bunch of srt's there....

SnakesTwo.Five
04-25-2005, 06:36 PM
I don't mind SRT's at all, it's for everyone!! Where on LI do you usually go, that would be easier for me to tell you. It's southeast, on the south shore. I'd tell you more I just need to know where you usually go.

PS... mods sorry about the cussing, I'm not on here all that much and I don't really know what I can and cannot say!!

PSI Chick
04-25-2005, 06:39 PM
i go to dpa on friday nights, and sometimes i meet up with some people at croxley ales on wednesdays. i know how to get to those places, and that's about it!! :P

SnakesTwo.Five
04-25-2005, 08:05 PM
well if you seriously wanna go send me an e-mail and I'll give you directions from DPA to out east where I am.

SnakesTwo.Five
04-27-2005, 01:48 PM
Bump for tomorrow's show!! It looks to be a nice day tomorrow so it's definitely gonna be on. Something I forgot to mention earlier, make sure your car looks as good as you want it to cuz all cars are in the show for people to admire. :rolleyes: I invite everyone to come on out and have a great night, meet new people, we got a great deal on in-stock and ALL special order parts 15% OFF!! Hope to see everyone there, Thursday night from 7pm till ???