PDA

View Full Version : NOOO! *cries*

99SL2_Modder
04-20-2005, 08:42 AM
AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE guitarist Bryan Ottoson was reportedly found dead in his bus bunk earlier today prior to the band's scheduled appearance at the Plex in North Charleston, SC. An official word on the matter is expected shortly.

AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE were in the middle of a U.S. tour with MUDVAYNE, LIFE OF AGONY and BLOODSIMPLE in support of their new album, "The Feeding", available on Nitrus/DRT. The follow-up to 2001's "The War of Art" (American Recordings) was recorded at Westlake Studios in Los Angeles with producer Greg Fidelman (who engineered "The War of Art", and whose credits include MARILYN MANSON, SLIPKNOT, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS and BUSH).

Hailing from the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, the six members of AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE garnered both commercial and critical acclaim with "The War of Art", which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's "Heatseekers" chart. Intensive, high-profile touring followed, including Ozzfest 2002, cementing the band's reputation as a killer live act.

The web site of the Plex concert venue in North Charleston, SC, where AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE were due to perform Tuesday night (April 19) with MUDVAYNE, LIFE OF AGONY and BLOODSIMPLE, has been updated with the following message:

"The MUDVAYNE show scheduled tonight 4/19/05 had to be postponed due to the tragic death of a member of AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE. The new show date will be scheduled within the next few days. You will beat notified of the new date and all tickets will be honored at thtime.

"The Plex would like to extend our sympathy to the members of AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE for their tragic loss, and thank all guests for their understanding during this situation."

the mike
04-20-2005, 08:54 AM
I can't believe Life of Agony are still around. I just DL'ed some stuff last night by them.

Never heard of AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE though.
I got out of metal after Korn got big...

99SL2_Modder
04-20-2005, 08:57 AM
I can't believe Life of Agony are still around. I just DL'ed some stuff last night by them.

Lol. Head left cause he found god. What a load of BS...not like the band was going anywhere anyway...

I'd say American Head Charge is a more mellow metal. Definitely good stuff. Get "Just So You Know" by them.

SilverTurboRidin
04-20-2005, 03:08 PM
American head charge own...havent heard this group in a while

i like 40 Below Summer

99SL2_Modder
04-20-2005, 03:17 PM
i like 40 Below Summer

Come step up to the plate
And please allow me to demonstrate
As you step into the rear of the sideshow bus
Strap it on its time to get a head rush
Twist the cap and tap the bottle
That's my motto
Here it comes full throttle

:thumbup:

SilverTurboRidin
04-20-2005, 03:19 PM
:rock: :supz: :rock: :supz: :rock: :supz:

ROCKAGE

99SL2_Modder
04-20-2005, 03:26 PM
:rock: :supz: :rock: :supz: :rock: :supz:

ROCKAGE

It's so rare to find people that like them. That's awesome.

SilverTurboRidin
04-20-2005, 03:35 PM
they were at a anger management tour i went too

87camaroPA
04-21-2005, 09:47 AM

Lol. Head left cause he found god. What a load of BS...not like the band was going anywhere anyway...

I'd say American Head Charge is a more mellow metal. Definitely good stuff. Get "Just So You Know" by them.

Yeah i was super PISSED when head left Korn. I have herd of American Head Charge i am not sure if i herd any of there music but most likely i would. Are the kind of like Shinedown in a way?

99SL2_Modder
04-21-2005, 10:02 AM

Yeah i was super PISSED when head left Korn. I have herd of American Head Charge i am not sure if i herd any of there music but most likely i would. Are the kind of like Shinedown in a way?

Heavier than Shinedown.

87camaroPA
04-23-2005, 10:04 PM

Heavier than Shinedown.

Yeah i know no i just heard one of there songs and they are like Slipknot in a way and i think there music is good and it sucks that he overdosed.