PDA

View Full Version : To all the SRT-4 people.....

DoubleOughtCel
05-22-2006, 01:19 AM
Just wondering where everyone bought their SRT-4's and how their experience with the dealership was. Thanks.

max2k1
05-22-2006, 01:24 AM
I bought mine over at Dick Greenfield Dodge in Jersey.

StealthTC
05-22-2006, 01:28 AM
I bought mine at the Cherry Hill Triplex, 03 SRT-4 in Yellow. I had the first SRT around I went to the triplex just looking around and seen it as it was coming off the truck. I paid $18,600 before tax for my SRT, later on heard the salesman was fired for my sale. My experience sucked, everytime I had a problem they never wanted to help me or fix it.

05OCsrt-4
05-22-2006, 06:42 AM
I bought my at D'Ambrosio in exton, PA. Never had a problem there, I knew what I wanted but the salesman kept trying to talk up the car, I put the first mile on it, never driven at all b4 me. I had a huge problem with my coolant hose blowing off and warping my head, so i took it back, they fixed it w/o bitching. then my oil pressure sending unit broke and they fixed that with out bitching also. never had a problem there yet

blu4door
05-22-2006, 08:58 AM
I bought mine at Beaver Motors, in Beaver springs. It was the third vehicle that I purchased from them, so they took care of me. I wasn't there very long, so the expierience isn't really applicable.

I have never had to go in for service, and if I did there is a dealership alot closer that I would go to. The salesmen are dicks, but my friend is a mechanic there, so I would feel comfortable letting him work on my car.

Scapegoat
05-22-2006, 08:59 AM
Reedman Toll in Langhorne. Salesman was a snake, but spent 2 hours getting me financing.

Pocket_Rocket
05-22-2006, 09:54 AM
Greenfield : Fine for the purchase but TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SERVICE

Wanted to charge me labor just to look at the flap hanging. I said its a warranty item. He said until that is decided he will have to charge me.
I am 36 not born yesterday :finga:

Service at Fred Beans was excellent!

the mike
05-22-2006, 01:48 PM
I bought mine at the Cherry Hill Triplex, My experience sucked, everytime I had a problem they never wanted to help me or fix it.

Just about sums up the TriPlex.:bigeek:

TROLL
05-22-2006, 02:49 PM
i'm gonna move this to the vender review section... seems appropriate there.

the mike
05-22-2006, 03:07 PM
OK, but it's "vendOr".

:finga:

04BlueSRT4
05-23-2006, 03:30 PM
I 1st tried to buy mine from Ramond Dodge (now David Dodoge) but the sales lady came back once and said the numbers wouldn't work for me and that I should be happy with my old car! So I went to New Jersey and bought it at the Tri-Plex, but I take it to David (yeah ironic I know) for all my service work. They've been cool though. every now and then I still see that saleslady staring out the window at me when I pull up in my car...maybe she should have tried those numbers again.

SilverTurboRidin
05-23-2006, 03:39 PM
reedman's in langhorne also

DoubleOughtCel
05-23-2006, 06:12 PM
Yea, Reedman's doesnt have anything though. i checked last night.

I had to check because none of the sales people knew what an SRT-4 is? One guy tried to tell me it was at SRT-8. Unfortunately, I'm not in the market for a Charger, jackass.

markley02
05-23-2006, 07:41 PM
I had a bad experience at Reedman's when I went to check out an srt-4. I asked to look at one cause I was interested in buying one. The guy was a dick and wouldn't even let me get in the car! He wouldn't let me in it cause he thought I wasn't serious. It is only a $20,000 car. I pulled in the next week with the M Roadster just to show the guy not to treat younger guys like ****.