PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

smoger
04-19-2005, 12:32 AM
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself and ES-Designs.

We do all sorts of custom vinyl, custom t-shirts(no minimum order!), signs, banners, and much more.

If anyone has any suggestions or requests for custom work please feel free to shoot me a pm or IM me (Am54g). Starting tomorrow I'll begin posting some items I think everyone will like as well as some samples of past work.

If you can't wait shoot on over to www.es-designs.net and see for yourself.

There are not too many products listed in the online store yet as it is a work in progress.

stichris
04-19-2005, 12:36 AM
What are your printing prices for shirts? 2/3 colour front, single colour back. I've used American Apparel shirts in teh past, and I am happy with them. I will want baseball tees for future projects, as well as normal men's tees, and women's baby doll tees.

I usually place orders for ~300 at a time, and I am happy with my vendor, but would considering switching my business to a TST vendor.

I will also be doing a large volume of vinyl, banners, etc, for the AKA Rally, in June.

Get in touch with me. Maybe we can make something work.

TROLL
04-19-2005, 12:40 AM
haha chris rules... always making the effort to bring his business to TST vendors... thats going to be in my sales pitch from now on... i'm going to have a chart of all the money chris alone has spent on TST vendors. :thumbup:
bryan

teh DIRT
04-19-2005, 07:02 AM
i want a sticker made......ill talk to you about it at the meet.
-Pete

smoger
04-19-2005, 07:58 AM
What are your printing prices for shirts? 2/3 colour front, single colour back. I've used American Apparel shirts in teh past, and I am happy with them. I will want baseball tees for future projects, as well as normal men's tees, and women's baby doll tees.

I usually place orders for ~300 at a time, and I am happy with my vendor, but would considering switching my business to a TST vendor.

Chris, my shirts are created using a heat transfer process(no, not an iron on :-P), and while this is great for small runs of custom shirts, if you are ordering 300, you may as well go with a screenprinter. Economically for an order of that size that is your best bet. My services in that respect are best suited to orders of 1-50 where a screenprinter would be hitting you with setup fees and minimum orders and such. Of course I hate to turn away business but I know if I were in your shoes I would want honesty over false promises.

I will also be doing a large volume of vinyl, banners, etc, for the AKA Rally, in June.

Now THAT I can handle ;) Just hit me up in the next few weeks and we'll talk about it. As I'm sure you know I am at Red Robin just about every week, except when the weather doesn't cooperate.

the mike
04-19-2005, 08:02 AM
w00t for a new vendor!

Now I need to save up for my vinyl... :(

99SL2_Modder
04-19-2005, 10:44 AM
How about some Saturn stickies? :lol:

SilverTurboRidin
04-19-2005, 10:45 AM
Welcome good deal your a vendor....you have a PM

99SL2_Modder
04-19-2005, 10:50 AM
Welcome good deal your a vendor....you have a PM

NO MORE VINYL!

smoger
04-19-2005, 10:54 AM

i'll make a saturn logo thread just as i did with subaru :thumbup:

stichris
04-19-2005, 12:38 PM
No worries about the shirts. I actually have soo much going on that I need some short run stuff as well. Does heat transfer mean they are printed, and can be full colour? Can you forward some pricing?

Matthew
04-19-2005, 12:47 PM

Yeah, could you make like little black Saturn silhouettes that I can put on my door?

99SL2_Modder
04-19-2005, 01:02 PM

Yeah, could you make like little black Saturn silhouettes that I can put on my door?

That'd look so hot having a BMW run around with saturn badging.. :roll:

There's some saturn badges aroudn that say "Satan" instead of "Saturn". I'm getting some if I can remember who makes em.

smoger
04-19-2005, 01:03 PM
No worries about the shirts. I actually have soo much going on that I need some short run stuff as well. Does heat transfer mean they are printed, and can be full colour? Can you forward some pricing?

pm sent!

matthew: seriously? if so of course the answer is yes.. pm me with details :thumbup:

the mike
04-19-2005, 01:03 PM

There's some saturn badges aroudn that say "Satan" instead of "Saturn". I'm getting some if I can remember who makes em.
I believe they would be "kill" stickers, like the old WWII fighters. ;)

Matthew
04-19-2005, 01:04 PM

No no no, I mean silhouettes of the cars. :finga: Besides, they would be going on my Nissan, not the M3. ;)

99SL2_Modder
04-19-2005, 01:06 PM

LanEvo Emperor style, yo.

Because killing a saturn is something to brag about? *sigh* You people don't get it. No one cares if you beat a saturn. it's a SATURN.

Matthew
04-19-2005, 01:08 PM

Because killing a saturn is something to brag about? *sigh* You people don't get it. No one cares if you beat a saturn. it's a SATURN.

With my '91 Nissan Stanzarossa, yes it would be something to brag about. :lol:

Matthew
04-19-2005, 01:15 PM

Exactly! A while ago when the Mini's first came out they had inserts in Autoweek with a few different kinds of car kill stickers, Vipers, Civics, Etc... but I lost it :(

smoger
04-19-2005, 01:22 PM
:lol: i remember those

Matthew
04-19-2005, 01:26 PM
:lol: i remember those

I so wanted to put them on the doors of my beater. I cannot believe that I lost them. :cry:

99SL2_Modder
04-19-2005, 01:28 PM

With my '91 Nissan Stanzarossa, yes it would be something to brag about. :lol:

That's the 2.4l I4 with 138/154, right? It's a bigger and more powerful engine, stock for stock, buddy. And it weighs just barely over 300lbs more than mine. Be a fun race, nonetheless, but you'd win either way.

Matthew
04-19-2005, 01:39 PM
That's the 2.4l I4 with 138/154, right? It's a bigger and more powerful engine, stock for stock, buddy. And it weighs just barely over 300lbs more than mine. Be a fun race, nonetheless, but you'd win either way.

138/148 if my memory serves me correctly. 2.4 12valve (wtf) 5spd... It's actually kinda torquey. I have to get it back on the road though, I have been meaning to install the new waterpump, belt, thermostat, etc for some time now. She's not stock though... I got me an intake off of ebay for $9.99!

stichris
04-19-2005, 02:34 PM
BTW, smoger, I think I spotted you today. I heard/saw a red SRT-4 burble on Stony Hill Road. I was in the Wachovia/McCaffrey's parking lot.

Matthew
04-19-2005, 02:40 PM
BTW, smoger, I think I spotted you today. I heard/saw a red SRT-4 burble on Stony Hill Road. I was in the Wachovia/McCaffrey's parking lot.

Son, I need your help getting the Stanzarossa road worthy :(

stichris
04-19-2005, 02:41 PM
I can do that, son. I am Stanzarossa certified. What does it need, again? Cooling system?

This time I'm doing the damn test drive!

Twin_Cam
04-19-2005, 03:00 PM

Exactly! A while ago when the Mini's first came out they had inserts in Autoweek with a few different kinds of car kill stickers, Vipers, Civics, Etc... but I lost it :(

I still have the sheet of them. 16 stickers left, I put some on my '93. If you want, I'll bring it to the meet Thursday night and you can have it.

smoger
04-19-2005, 03:03 PM

nah, not me,.. she doesnt come out during the week, well,.. except Thursday nights

Matthew
04-19-2005, 04:18 PM

I still have the sheet of them. 16 stickers left, I put some on my '93. If you want, I'll bring it to the meet Thursday night and you can have it.

I am not sure if I can make it out on Thursday, but you ROCK sir. :mrgreen:

Matthew
04-19-2005, 04:20 PM
I can do that, son. I am Stanzarossa certified. What does it need, again? Cooling system?

This time I'm doing the damn test drive!

H2O pump, thermostat, belts, aux. fan relay... I have all of the parts sitting in the trunk of the car. Lemme know when you have time. And yes, you can do the test drive this time :cry:

99SL2_Modder
04-19-2005, 04:21 PM

Hmm...this should be put in the records somewhere that the BMW owner just told the owner of 2 Saturns that he rocks.

Twin_Cam is the fkin man. He'll hook you up with random stuff, it's cool. And then he gets weird special order parts from me, like the bracket he'll probably get on thursday...

TROLL
04-19-2005, 06:11 PM
TST has ADD, haha. anyways, on with the thread about having vinyl made from our newest vendor!
bryan

Twin_Cam
04-19-2005, 11:50 PM

I probably can't make this one either, my car will probably still be at CSE getting new cat/muffler/tires put on, but the next time you're at an RR meet, just come find me, I'll bring them. And thanks :thumbup:

The stickers are black by the way.....they may not show up on your car.....

smoger
04-20-2005, 07:54 AM

I probably can't make this one either, my car will probably still be at CSE getting new cat/muffler/tires put on, but the next time you're at an RR meet, just come find me, I'll bring them. And thanks :thumbup:

The stickers are black by the way.....they may not show up on your car.....

maybe you should give them to me and i can remake them in any color :rolleyes: