PDA

View Full Version : Tech school pics??

SilverTurboRidin
04-18-2005, 02:28 PM
I know a few cameras were there...anyone post em yet

TROLL
04-18-2005, 04:59 PM
give me a couple days and i'll post a bunch up... i just have some other stuff thats more important to work on right now.
bryan

SilverTurboRidin
04-18-2005, 05:17 PM
okay sugar muffin....love ya!!!

irocdaparty85
04-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Yo Bryan - How come I wasn't lucky enough to be captured in any of your photos as I left?? lol just kiddin

TROLL
04-18-2005, 08:33 PM
man i waved to you and it didnt look like you saw me... all those 14 y/o kids standing next to me were pointing and laughing :cry: ;)
but you're right i should have taken some photos of your cars at the show... since i'll have about a dozen more opportunities this summer then definitely remind me at the next one and i'll hook you up...
bryan

SilverTurboRidin
04-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Update??

Shades of Gray
04-21-2005, 04:12 PM
seriously!

TROLL
04-21-2005, 05:44 PM
i've been busy as hell... i still need to edit all of the drifting photos and the ones from the tech school too. i'll try to get it done tonight after the meet.
bryan

irocdaparty85
04-21-2005, 05:47 PM
we're post-poning the meet until you get the pictures up.

TROLL
04-21-2005, 06:22 PM
well in that case, check them out at www.bryantroll.com/other/techschool
bryan
edit: and if anybody knows the girl in the black trans am... hook me up!

irocdaparty85
04-21-2005, 08:52 PM
HAHA .... Sweet, I knew you were hiding something from us Bryan.
Thanks

SilverTurboRidin
04-21-2005, 09:41 PM
well in that case, check them out at www.bryantroll.com/other/techschool
bryan
edit: and if anybody knows the girl in the black trans am... hook me up!

yo i know her boyfriend lmao

i think thats doof's girlfriend tim lmao

1988 Olds
04-21-2005, 11:48 PM
Yeah that would be Melissa. My best friends G/F. Anyway Troll if I could hook you up what kinda powers would I gain over this site lol.

SilverTurboRidin
04-22-2005, 06:32 AM
Thats what im saying tim lmao

TROLL
04-22-2005, 10:19 AM
the first thing that i find hilarious is that out of thousands of people who were there, you fockers actually know the girl...
the second thing that is funny is that she is your best friend's girl, yet you are still asking about hooking me up with her.
:rofl:
why dont you just let me know if things dont work out with them. at that point i'll want a full backround report... any meds she's on, any mental conditions, any past boyfriends with violent criminal records, etcetera etcetera. :thumbup:
bryan

1988 Olds
04-22-2005, 11:47 AM
She checks out all clear for me. Bryan you have to remember me and Justin run L-town and know every girl here. Even though she lives in Burlington, NJ. I could give ya the adress for a small price. I do also find it weird that out of all those people you choose the one girl I probably know the best. Her older sister owsn the one Blue GT that was there too lol.

Shades of Gray
04-22-2005, 11:52 AM
hey, wheres prelude ryans and my cars?? You sat and talked with us for like an hour!
I c how it is.
Ryan

TROLL
04-22-2005, 12:44 PM
older sister, huh? now we're talking... and if you could, send me a pm with how old this girl is... just in case its on the low side i do not want it discussed in public... :rofl:

and yeah ryan(s) i said before that i didnt get any shots of your cars... sorry. i guess i wasnt in the mood to take any more photos at that point or something. but like i said there will be plenty of other opportunities and i'll hook you up next time.

bryan

SilverTurboRidin
04-22-2005, 01:46 PM
hey ryan...its a shame, he got a pic of the neon though :)

Shades of Gray
04-22-2005, 02:14 PM
older sister, huh? now we're talking... and if you could, send me a pm with how old this girl is... just in case its on the low side i do not want it discussed in public... :rofl:

and yeah ryan(s) i said before that i didnt get any shots of your cars... sorry. i guess i wasnt in the mood to take any more photos at that point or something. but like i said there will be plenty of other opportunities and i'll hook you up next time.

bryan

blah blah blah...sure!

lol

SilverTurboRidin
04-22-2005, 03:21 PM
She checks out all clear for me. Bryan you have to remember me and Justin run L-town and know every girl here. Even though she lives in Burlington, NJ. I could give ya the adress for a small price. I do also find it weird that out of all those people you choose the one girl I probably know the best. Her older sister owsn the one Blue GT that was there too lol.

Thats the only problem, we know everygirl that has a hot car around here...lol Lets start working on jersey girls like sam....right tim?!?!

1988 Olds
04-22-2005, 03:26 PM
She has a fiance man. But ok sounds like a plan to me. Actually we need to go to Jersey one night. I don't think I've ever been cruising in NJ. That mall ( um quakerbridge ) has to have some bitches.

SilverTurboRidin
04-22-2005, 03:30 PM
She has a fiance man. But ok sounds like a plan to me. Actually we need to go to Jersey one night. I don't think I've ever been cruising in NJ. That mall ( um quakerbridge ) has to have some *no cursing!*.

Damn right we do....Anyone else wanna go??