PDA

View Full Version : help me install manual trans in s14

On Sale
05-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Ok so in a week or two im picking up this s14. Its auto, and i refuse to drive auto. Plus drifting=sucker if its auto.

So who wants to help me . Will include free snacks and beverages. No beer or anything sorry. But yea, who wants to help. And if u want to reallllllly help , like get dirty dirty , im willing to pay you a lil cash. PM me if u want to reeeeeeally actually help and not stand around.

Looky-loe's are welcome too. Just reply that you want to come.

:afro: gonna start drifting again... and i cant wait!

On Sale
05-06-2006, 11:33 AM
also looking for manual trans plus accs. that i need for it. pm me with parts u have for sale.

s14drftstn
05-06-2006, 02:26 PM
I will give my boys number..he has a parts car.he will sell it.its a s14.manual trans around 100k.im doing a swap to my other s14 almost done,I may be able to help and ill ask my boys.his number is at my job...so ill pm you with it mon nite ill call and tell him you will be callin.

On Sale
05-06-2006, 04:49 PM
I will give my boys number..he has a parts car.he will sell it.its a s14.manual trans around 100k.im doing a swap to my other s14 almost done,I may be able to help and ill ask my boys.his number is at my job...so ill pm you with it mon nite ill call and tell him you will be callin.

wait i dont want a parts car. I want a parts car i can pick parts FROM . lol. lil dif ference there. should have clarified that.

Just looking for a 5spd trans and the accs. need for the swap (pedal,clutch,flywheel,clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder etc. )

highmilehatch
05-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Are you buying the one from Stockburger in Newtown? Have you seen it? Why only $2k?

ho1ywars
05-08-2006, 12:07 AM
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/173174