PDA

View Full Version : Good shop near DE that works on DSMs

ej20wrx123
05-06-2006, 01:00 AM
I've swaped a new motor into my GVR-4 and I'am having some problems. The car ran but had oil leaks. So i fixed most of the leaks and now the car runs for a second then dies. I need to find a place to take it to that could fix it quick and cheap since the car has to be gone from my sisters house by friday of next week. If you know any shops that are good and arent goin rape me money wise, let me know.
Paul

KGParts
05-06-2006, 07:16 AM
I've swaped a new motor into my GVR-4 and I'am having some problems. The car ran but had oil leaks. So i fixed most of the leaks and now the car runs for a second then dies. I need to find a place to take it to that could fix it quick and cheap since the car has to be gone from my sisters house by friday of next week. If you know any shops that are good and arent goin rape me money wise, let me know.
Paul
http://jnztuning.com/
:thumbup:

Spoolin81TSI
05-06-2006, 10:05 AM
Dude i swear by Car V2, they are a bit pricey, but before they moved to hondas and subarus and stuff, they were the kings of the 4g63.

ej20wrx123
05-06-2006, 10:37 AM
i've only heard and saw bad things about carv2 except from you chris, and its got to be cheap. I have been at jnz before and i will give them a call on monday.

Spoolin81TSI
05-07-2006, 08:11 AM
thats cool man, ive had the opposite from those guys but to each his own!