PDA

View Full Version : GSXDCY

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
04-16-2005, 11:00 PM
Saw him today leaving work we chatted for a lil while driving he seems like a cool guy car looks good to its also pretty quick he pulled really nicely on me

GSXDCY
04-16-2005, 11:26 PM
haha hey buddy.....when we were at the light i was like geeezzzz who is reving soooo loud, and i said to the girl in the jeepp next to me whos works at AnF with me that i think im gonna race the car behind me....and when i saw the kit i was like wait a minute i know him..... your cars looks nice at night and the exhaust is really nice looking

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
04-16-2005, 11:39 PM
haha hey buddy.....when we were at the light i was like geeezzzz who is reving soooo loud, and i said to the girl in the jeepp next to me whos works at AnF with me that i think im gonna race the car behind me....and when i saw the kit i was like wait a minute i know him..... your cars looks nice at night and the exhaust is really nice looking

haha yea i was in the parking lot and i saw u drive by and i was like i know him lets go so i caught up to u at the light...so i was like im gonna rev on him i was jus ****ing around im not a ricer i dont do that but i knew it was u but yea as nice as the exhaust looks at night it rattles so much cause its such a piece and its part of a cat-back and i only got the axle-back portion so they dont match up so stock exhaust is going on tomorrow

GSXDCY
04-17-2005, 11:41 AM
haha what kind of exhaust is it? I have no idea whats goin on today i gotta go up to AnF later to get some stuff before the store closes. What u doin?

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
04-17-2005, 03:32 PM
haha what kind of exhaust is it? I have no idea whats goin on today i gotta go up to AnF later to get some stuff before the store closes. What u doin?

its n1 (apex'i) i know u know that jus in case tho...i got work im home on lunch but im at work until 6 if u drive down rt 1 ull clearly see my car at the end of the lot i wont disclose where i work but u cant miss my car