PDA

View Full Version : Rev It Up Motorsports

SUB2.5RS
04-30-2006, 12:16 AM
I've recently just had my new clutch installed by Rev It Up. Just to let you all know the guys in that shop are as good as everyone says they are. They really do some good clean work. My clutch is awesome and the car feels great and thats thanks to the guys at Rev It Up. If any ones looking for a good place there you go. Thanks Ray for putting up with the calls all the time (mini vans arent my impreza). And thanks to Mike and Dennis, an everone else.

Tiny
04-30-2006, 07:23 PM
I've recently just had my new clutch installed by Rev It Up. Just to let you all know the guys in that shop are as good as everyone says they are. They really do some good clean work. My clutch is awesome and the car feels great and thats thanks to the guys at Rev It Up. If any ones looking for a good place there you go. Thanks Ray for putting up with the calls all the time (mini vans arent my impreza). And thanks to Mike and Dennis, an everone else.

Hey, you are welcome anytime!! If you have any problems let me know.

boostedfury
04-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Rev is great in my books. I will be back soon and for many years to come as well.

Scapegoat
05-03-2006, 04:07 PM
they rock, but give Mike a 2nd Gen DSM and an Extreme PSI hardpipe and the **** hits the fan right quick :-p

In all serious, they're great. I'll be back to get my car dynoed and MAP/TIP clamp installed and tuned on the dyno. Top notch outfit!

RayArroyo
05-03-2006, 05:24 PM
they rock, but give Mike a 2nd Gen DSM and an Extreme PSI hardpipe and the **** hits the fan right quick :-p

In all serious, they're great. I'll be back to get my car dynoed and MAP/TIP clamp installed and tuned on the dyno. Top notch outfit!

Well, you have to admit, I cut one of my tools in half just to get the job done!!

It's all about r&d

Scapegoat
05-03-2006, 05:38 PM
you guys cut all kinds of **** to get that done, lol. But you got it done. How many bolts did you try to cut down? Good job though!

these guys do what they gotta do to get the job done.