PDA

View Full Version : Finding the car that hit me...

ihavebettersound
04-23-2006, 12:23 PM
I don't understand this. Some guy hit my car in the middle of the night and left without leaving anything, except his mirror. I asked the cop that came in the morning if there was any way to find out what car it belonged to, and he told me no way. I found out what kind of car it was, called the cop to tell him, and he tells me theres no way he can find a car without a VIN or license plate number. Is this guy just talking out his ass or what? I'm sure if someone took a shot at the president from a car, they would find that car in a second! Any way I can find this car??

04CROWNVIC
04-29-2006, 01:25 PM
sorry there is no way to find a car that hit you by its mirror.. all the markings are universal there are no identifying charactoristics that would make it stand out from other mirrors on the same make of car.. and comparing a hit and run to an attemped shooting is well..... i have to nice....

ihavebettersound
04-29-2006, 05:29 PM
Well actually I found out the year, make, and model of the car. Any way to find where this car is registered at?

04CROWNVIC
04-30-2006, 04:50 AM
all the markings are universal there are no identifying
charactoristics that would make it stand out from other mirrors on the same make of car