PDA

View Full Version : Enkei RPM2 wheels off 350Z can be used on other nissans!

jvanquish
04-21-2006, 12:07 PM
http://www.scoobytuner.com/images.sized/176.jpg
Offset is +35
18x8 all around wears stock width rubber
It comes with 90% new tires front and rear
I would like to trade for stock rays or anything aftermarket thats LIGHT
I'll throw in my nismo exhaust if yours is more expensive!

These weigh 18-19lbs and about 45lbs(rear) total including tires so weight saving is pretty significant and it basically weighs exactly as the rays ^_^
makes good track day wheels

*also* i spent 4 hours using NXT metal polysh shining these up so they look brand new. (the spokes were impossible but patience is virtue helped me through)

!!!

also.. nismo exhaust looks brand new too after i polished it!

***add on***
these rims has gone through these technological steps to make them better than the competition

SC PROCESS
Improves the hardness of the disc surface, eliminating stress received while the vehicle is in motion. this process make s the wheels lighter and stronger enabling you to accelerate faster, drive smoothly and brake efficiently. Fatigue strength is improved by 20% to 30%.

TS PROCESS
Heat treatment makes the aluminum wheel stronger and more resilient to stress. The TS Process makes the wheels more resistant to cracking when the wheels are put through extreme racing conditions. Wheels manufactured with the TS Process are made with the minimum amount of aluminum to make the wheels lighter while remaining strong and safe.

UPDATED!!
stock 18s + money is fine too

Silverfc88
04-21-2006, 12:12 PM
The offset would fit some Mazda's and maybe Mitsu's also. Nice wheels, I wanted a set a while ago.

EIXVO
04-26-2006, 11:36 AM
How much you sellin them for?

EIXVO
04-26-2006, 11:36 AM
Stock RAys?

EIXVO
04-26-2006, 11:37 AM
I have stock 17's and $300

jvanquish
04-27-2006, 08:03 AM
I have stock 17's and $300