PDA

View Full Version : My trannyyyy!!!

03Srt-4
02-27-2013, 09:17 PM
hey guys just wondering if anyone has really good feedback and or suggestions on what i should do and where i should go to get it fixed but i recently just found out in my 03 DODGE NEON srt 4 that my 3rd and 4th gear started to pop out yesterday:eek: yeah i know NOOO GOOODDD i was just wondering i took it to the transmission place (Chester county transmission) i was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem or knew the best place to take it but idk what else the problem could be :bigeek: maybe bad shift selector??? but if anyone can please let me know if you have any suggestions on what i should do really appriciate it thank you guys/girls

Matt

03srt-4

2g Talon
02-27-2013, 11:46 PM
If its popping out chances are its a synchro. Let us know who you have so the rebuild

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

05Accent
02-28-2013, 03:46 PM
Ill give my brother a bump! Anyone have a place he can take it to get fixed/looked at?

Foolinaround
02-28-2013, 07:50 PM
Why not one of the vendors?

jpalamar
02-28-2013, 11:14 PM
Ill give my brother a bump! Anyone have a place he can take it to get fixed/looked at?

Teach him to use basic grammar. PITA to rear it.

On that note, Chester County trans did work on a few of my friends cars back in the day. They did solid work and were very honest. I would trust my car there.

A quick Google search will show you the answer. Took me maybe 5 minutes to narrow it down.

05Accent
03-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Teach him to use basic grammar. PITA to rear it.

On that note, Chester County trans did work on a few of my friends cars back in the day. They did solid work and were very honest. I would trust my car there.

A quick Google search will show you the answer. Took me maybe 5 minutes to narrowed it down.

Thanks for the input and the semi-smart ass comment. Next time you should spell check

05Accent
03-03-2013, 12:06 AM
A quick Google search will show you the answer. Took me maybe 5 minutes to narrowed it down.

Because asking for suggestions or question on a car forum is pointless.:roll:
oh yes double post!

ivory rx8
03-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Because asking for suggestions or question on a car forum is pointless.:roll:
oh yes double post!

He can't help himself, he is a condescending prick