PDA

View Full Version : Www.street-solutions.com

saikoustyle
04-13-2006, 01:58 AM
Jon @ Street-Solutuons.com is by far the most knowledgeable mechanic/tech Ive ever met. I would not be lying if I said this guy could probably fix or diagnose anything with 4 wheels. He also does consultations on whatever you could want done... just call or visit.

Within the past few months Ive brought two cars there for both maintenance and for installations. He can do pretty much anything from engine swaps to custom turbo kits and engine managment installations.... and more... Also the turn around is really fast. The atmosphere is friendly and the garage is easy to get to. Jon pulls out all the stops to make sure you as a customer are completely satisfied and he always has your best interests in mind... NEVER any shoddy work here...This is a TOP NOTCH up and coming shop. I wont go anywhere else but Street-Solutions.com!!!!

~Bryan, Norristown, Pa.

brk4sti
04-13-2006, 03:12 AM
I've known jon a while now and I will say he does great work and is a great dude and has the cleanest s14 swap I've ever seen and I've seen a lot I highly recomend him

james_ls
04-13-2006, 11:43 AM
Yeah I called about a VTEC head...he searched around...compared prices...and unlike MOSTLY ALL shops acutally CALLED ME BACK!!

Props!