PDA

View Full Version : Elite | JDM presents - EliteUpgrades.com

EliteImports
12-03-2012, 03:26 PM
For those of you who dont know, we at Elite | JDM not only import JDM Used parts and engine swaps from Japan, but we also sell new Performance Products. Enjoy our 2nd to none Customer service and prompt shipping with New products as you did with Used JDM products!

We carry a complete line of products for Imports and Domestics.
We just launched our new site www.eliteupgrades.com

Feel free to browse through and give your feedback here.
We are looking for your opinions on our pricing, selection, and also layout and ease of use.

one out of every 10 comments will receive a free gift!

http://www.elitejdm.com/eliteupgrades/homepage_screenshot.png (http://eliteupgrades.com)

EliteImports
12-17-2012, 02:33 AM
Come on people! Thoughts??

Teku18
12-17-2012, 03:03 AM
I like the over all layout of the page. It's simple and easy to see everything, however it looks kind of plain. I would also add some sort of picture for each main item when you select a category. This way when you select an item, lets say breaks, it doesn't go to an empty page with 6 links and then you have to click a link to see a picture of what you want. It would fill the page out more, and give the site a more cleaner look.

Also glad you have this makes bulk ordering this a lot easier when I can just drive to the shop and pick it all up after ordering instead of endlessly calling or emailing to figure out prices lol.

EliteImports
12-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks for your input Justin!
We are still working on making it more appealing to the eye. We were mostly focused on getting all the content (product) uploaded.

Over the holidays, we will be spending more time on developing the design aspect.

If you think or see my pricing is off on any product lines, feel free to bring it to my attention so we can get it corrected!

Got Insulin?
12-19-2012, 03:44 PM
I think the layout of the "upgrade" site is soooo much better than the stock system on Elite's main site. I think it'd help streamline the main site if it was set up similarly to the new one. Congrats on the vertical movements!

EliteImports
12-20-2012, 01:37 PM
I think the layout of the "upgrade" site is soooo much better than the stock system on Elite's main site. I think it'd help streamline the main site if it was set up similarly to the new one. Congrats on the vertical movements!

Thanks, It has been a long time coming

The EliteJDM site is more designed/laid out for used JDM parts specifically separated by chassis, I am open to suggestions on that too!

Teku18
01-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Another idea I thought about. After ordering you should have an option to either ship or pick up at the shop if possible. Make it easier for local people who bulk order stuff, and could also get more potential customers into the shop once they see it.

EliteImports
01-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Justin, this is a great Idea!
I am going to get my developer on this!