PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Subaru WRX, STi & Forester XT COBB AccessPORT Released!

Erik@R/TTuning
11-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Yes, its here! COBB released support for the 2013 Subaru STI, WRX and Forester XTmodels!

The AccessPORT will come preloaded with performance-enhancing Stage1 and Stage2 maps to get new users up and running quickly with the push of a button. It will also come with Non-Performance maps for fuel economy, valet parking and anti-theft.

The pre-loaded Off-The-Shelf maps for the 2013 STI include a number of large and small refinements thanks to additional calibration tables now defined within AccessTUNER Pro and Race. The most significant mapping change is the introduction of “Triple Boost Select”, which now allows for independent boost targeting/control in “I”, “S” and “S#” SI-Drive Modes. Factory logic that previously caused an automatic transition from “I” to “S” mode during aggressive driving has been identified and eliminated. Throttle response in “I” and “S” modes has been refined to provide better take-off and low-speed drivability behaviors, a frequent complaint area for stock 2008-2013 STI owners. The AccessPORT for 2013 STI puts more control and flexibility into the driver’s hands than ever before!

$595 FREE SHIPPING!

Give us a call (215-855-5565) or feel free to PM/email us!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8477/8231680455_e3a264b12a_z.jpg

Erik@R/TTuning
12-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Great holiday savings on all Cobb APs this week. Don't miss out on year end pricing!

Erik@R/TTuning
03-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Bump for one of our favorite tuning devices on the market and for one of our favorite platforms.