PDA

View Full Version : 06 WRX Question

rosenzaa
04-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Hey fellow tuners just wondering if anyone has an after market downpipe on a new 06 WRX? I gutted my downpipe and got an 02 simulator from casper, except I keep throwing a P0420 code. I talked to casper and they said they thought it might work so I tried it, and of course it didn't. They said that they would return it so thats good. So does anyone know of someone else that might be making something?

ej20wrx123
04-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey fellow tuners just wondering if anyone has an after market downpipe on a new 06 WRX? I gutted my downpipe and got an 02 simulator from casper, except I keep throwing a P0420 code. I talked to casper and they said they thought it might work so I tried it, and of course it didn't. They said that they would return it so thats good. So does anyone know of someone else that might be making something?
whats the code. If the code has something to do with over-boosting its cause you can't put a dp on a 06 without EM...you'll get boost spikes

the mike
05-02-2006, 06:55 PM
P0420 is cat innefficiency. Do the spark plug anti fouler mod. That should take care of the CEL. You could also wire in a 2.2K ohm resistor into the blue signal wire.

I hate to say this, but a search on NASIOC for the anti fouler mod would yield the least permanent answer.

the mike
06-12-2006, 10:19 AM
Any news?