PDA

View Full Version : Phila. Ticket help

95SC2
04-10-2006, 10:15 AM
OK, so i was on my way to the CKY concert at the tla on friday March 24th, i got a ticket at 4th and south st. for no inspection. I told the officer that i was getting some work done that week and then getting it inspected and he told me to just take the ticket to court and show them that it was inspected and passed and they should just throw it out. He didnt write any amount on the ticket and I just remembered that i was supposed to send in $50 for the court fee or whatever. But i wont have any extra money to send until next week. Will it make any big diffrence if i dont pay it untill next week? It says on the ticket that it was supposed to be within 10 days.

95SC2
04-21-2006, 06:49 PM
ok, so i just got a letter from the phila. traffic court and it says that since i havent responded to the summons (which i did send the collateral payment of $50 out in the mail yesterday) my license may be suspended soon if i dont pay the full amount of $140 within 15 days of the issued date of the letter. The letter date was 4/11 and I just received it today, the 21st. I need to know weather i have to pay the rest of the money or do i just wait since i sent in the $50, even though it was late

04CROWNVIC
04-29-2006, 01:28 PM
you messed up brother... send that money in so your license doesnt get suspended get your car inspected which it should have been in the first place and then try to get a court date...

95SC2
04-29-2006, 04:25 PM
yea, the car was inspected the follwing week after i got the ticket. i had to get some work completed so it would pass. And i did send the $50 collateral, but it must have crossed in the mail with this notice they sent me. How long do u think it should take them to get back to me with a court date?