PDA

View Full Version : cool miata turbo tuned by us recently

Twisted tuning
10-19-2012, 09:08 AM
Here is a cool turbo miata that we tuned on megasquirt recently. made some good numbers and was so rich when it came in it clogged up the wideband sensor on the dyno. We tuned it up to 8psi. After some things get upgraded it should make some nice power. made 215 whp 203 ft/lbs at eight psi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGS9vm3g3zE&feature=g-all-u

empera
10-19-2012, 09:52 AM
how well do you know megasquirt? v2 to be specific.

Twisted tuning
10-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Well, my in house welder/fabricator is a real expert with all versions. he has custom built setups for four different cars and currently runs one in his 376whp horizon.they are nice if you don't mind a little wiring and dont want to spend 3k on a standalone for a full custom setup. there is a ton of material there website. He could build you a setup if you want. let me know.

16vconversion
10-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Hello , I love MS because it's all included , tuning software , logging capabilities & with the msp&p boards it makes wiring most newer cars a snap ! , I've bought all my ms stuff from diyautotune , great guys ! Met em' at an event in Richmond Virginia .

Jic I'm running MS2 v3 w 2.688fw. On a 2.5 dodge omni , a 3.8SC mustang with the same setup , also did a chevy TBI install , an 81 Capri & a few hondas