PDA

View Full Version : RT Tuning does it again! Another top notch alignment service!

DPancoast
07-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Alright so my car has a long history. From buying it, to crashing, to transferring to a new shell.

After some motor problems and replacing EVERYTHING on the car, it was time for an alignment.

I originally took the car to a shop I won't name and ended up having a nightmare experience with and had to basically help my buddy Matt who took the car there do an alignment and get it in order...

So I thought I was good. Fast forward to me being a maintenance junky. I decided to replace my inner and outter tie rods and made an appt at RT. When they got my car on the rack they were in for a treat (not!). I got a call from Pat and he explained that my ride heights were all different at each corner and that my camber and toe were all wacky. He also informed me that I had a bent front hub assembly and blown upper ball joints which I figured I had due to how the wheels looked visually and the ride quality, but they confirmed it. So they knocked it out and told me to replace the hub assembly, get adjustable rear toe arms due to factory provisions being seized, replace my blown front upper balljoints, and back on the rack it went!

Sure enough their diag of bent components was spot on....They set my car up to perfect within spec and i can't thank them enough for the difference in ride and handling qualities. Pat and the guys at RT answered all my questions (lots of phone time, sorry guys lol) and worked with me in every way possible with affordable pricing I can't complain about!

So whether you're new to the site, been here a long time, or are just looking for a reliable awesome place for an alignment, call RT Tuning! Even if you have to wait a week or 2 it is more than worth it.

Thanks again to RT Tuning! Their new speed shop and customer service are getting better and better every day!

Erik@R/TTuning
07-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Always a pleasure having you in Dan. :)
Glad you are loving the Integra.

BrandonINS
07-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Dan, glad the car turned out the way you wanted it to. Now go enjoy Dragon and enjoy the handling.

DPancoast
07-27-2012, 06:07 PM
Yes sir. It has been a long time coming that my car is sound in all ways.

Thank you for meeting me that day as well. So glad to have the right insurance!