PDA

View Full Version : Anything going on this weekend?

Ego4sho
06-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Hey guys, I just moved here from Michigan and was hoping to check out the car scene around here. Are there any meets or car shows coming up this weekend? I've got a 1997 porsche 986 boxster but it's still back in Michigan for the next week or 2, so I won't have it out. But I would like to come out to some meets and check it out around here.

Michael

Artemy
06-01-2012, 10:47 PM
there are meets at the 95 rest stop in Delaware on Friday nights but its raining tonight and i didn't go out. don't think anyone else did either

importfan21
06-01-2012, 11:23 PM
There are 2 official Delaware-area bi-weekly meets (each set on the off week of the other). One is located in New Castle County (varies) and the other is located in Kent County (Dover).

Check out the Facebook page for up-to-date information. www.facebook.com/delawarecarmeets

There is also the I-95 rest area meet as mentioned, but be warned, that meet consists of street racing.

SikneSS
06-02-2012, 08:32 AM
welcome to Delaware, how do you like the tax free shopping? haha!!

what part of DE are you in?

Ego4sho
06-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Hey SikneSS- Thanks the shopping is effin awesome out here haha. I'm in Newark, I don't really know the area too well but thats what my GPS is for :P

augustburnshred
06-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Yeah bro friday nights is the bigger meet on 95 but the more relaxed smaller meets are bi-weekly and posted on here

KustomZ03
06-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Where in Michigan are you from? My family is also from Michigan.

SikneSS
06-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Hey SikneSS- Thanks the shopping is effin awesome out here haha. I'm in Newark, I don't really know the area too well but thats what my GPS is for :P

cool, i'm in the Newark area also. we have a meet going on this Thursday night if you can make it. it'll be at the Don Pablo's by the Christiana Mall, 7pm.

lownslow95
06-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Damn that's far. Since my car is back to 100%, I'm looking to do something now that its summer.

Ego4sho
06-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Im from Bloomfield Hills Michigan, it's about an hour outside of Detroit. I will probably come stop by at one of the meets once I've got my car down here!

KustomZ03
06-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Im from Bloomfield Hills Michigan, it's about an hour outside of Detroit. I will probably come stop by at one of the meets once I've got my car down here!

My grandpa was born in Detroit, my grandma is from Ishpeming. My dad was born and raised in Marquette and we still have alot of family up in the U.P....and then some outcasts down in Flint :lol: I love the U.P. we went on a family vaca up there last summer and stayed on Bass Lake near Gwinn. I seriously didn't want to come home.