PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Code3Synthetics
03-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to introduce myself and my company, Code 3 Synthetics. I'm an independent dealer for Amsoil located in Havertown (Delco). Amsoil is a leader in the synthetics lubricant market, having created the first fully synthetic motor oil to receive the American Petroleum Institute certification as a motor oil back in 1972. I stock a bit of product(mostly trans and diff fluids), but I can usually get any type of fluid within a day(during the week). If there's something special that you guys would like me to keep in stock, let me know. I have my fluids in Porsches, BMWs, off-road trucks, street bikes, cruisers and boats. I'll be posting up an introductory special this weekend. I look forward to hearing from you guys for your synthetic needs. Post up with a question or PM me. Thanks in advance.

Steve

ezdrummer
03-08-2012, 09:32 PM
welcome to tristatetuners

Code3Synthetics
03-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanks!!

Nick 95 6sp
03-10-2012, 12:19 PM
I live 5 min. from Havertown so I would buy it from you. I'm thinking something like Z-ROD 10W-30 might be best since I run a moderately aggressive cam with other engine mods. Advice?

Code3Synthetics
03-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Nick, looking at your set-up I would steer you towards our Dominator 10w-30 racing oil if you spend time on the track. A little more pricey but it looks like you've got a bit into the motor already. Don't skimp on the lubrication end of it. And our Amsoil Ea line of oil filters are one of the most efficient in terms of filtration ability, 98.7% at 15 microns. I'll PM you some info. Thanks!!

Code3Synthetics
03-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Can't PM yet. i'll e-mail ya.

Nick 95 6sp
03-10-2012, 09:24 PM
my email is miklosjt@verizon.net

TROLL
03-11-2012, 12:56 AM
Hey Steve,
Welcome to the site as a vendor! I have your vendor username straightened out now so you should be able to PM fine. Contact me if you have any other questions or concerns with getting started.
Looking forward to having an Amsoil dealer and lubrication expert on the forum to help educate us!

Code3Synthetics
03-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Thank you sir!!!!

Steve Benecke--Code 3 Synthetics
Amsoil Independent Dealer #1950654
www.lubedealer.com/code3synthetics

Nick 95 6sp
04-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Steve,

That Dominator 10w-30 I got from you is giving me a great first impression. My tuner/engine builder, Rick, was doing a couple minor things for me so I had him do the oil and filter change. He was already familiar with the beneficial aspects of Amsoil, anti wear additives etc., so he was happy to see me using it. He was also telling me about a few of his hardcore customers who have been using Amsoil for years and love the stuff. After the oil change we both scratched our heads and wondered if the engine was actually running smoother or if we were imagining that due to subliminal suggestion :eek:

Next time I hit the track I'll have more feedback if I notice lower oil temps like some users have experienced.

You might want to contact Rick and hook him up with Amsoil oil and filters for other cars he's always working on, see below. He likes it and I think he would promote the use of this stuff:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g292/nickjt/HKS%20Twin%20project/DEFIV2.jpg

Code3Synthetics
04-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Nick, good to hear. Please provide me with any feedback you can regarding the performance of my products. I can't wait. Thanks again for your business and the potential referral!!