PDA

View Full Version : engine builders

MTV2002
02-22-2012, 07:46 PM
well the time has come,

i need to know where there are any trusted engine builders in this state. im willing to drive and pay a premium if i need to, but it needs to be done right. ive been hoarding parts here and the time has finally come to pull the trigger. i can build it myself, but i dont have a machine shop required for some of the parts. what would you guys recommend? i dont want some redneck in his back yard putting 15k worth of parts together. i really hate going this route as im very ocd about things and i would rather do it myself, but i have zero time being on call 24/7 and id like to just have it once and done!! i also have a trans that needs torn apart and refreshed with custom gears that i have and need a place to do that as well. i really have not looked into it as im busy and i figure some of you guys would know where i could start looking!!

thanks!! and i cant wait for the summer!!

Matt

importfan21
02-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Matt Paxton in Dover (goes to the Dover meets) or Dan (sometimes goes to the northern meets) (http://satoruspeed.com/contact.php)

MTV2002
02-22-2012, 08:23 PM
one of these days ill make it to the dover meets!

SikneSS
02-23-2012, 02:18 PM
i'd recommend those guys too.

btw, i see you ever so often. i'm incognito tho, rocking the "beater" Civic sedan.

MTV2002
02-23-2012, 11:27 PM
well i work in edgemoor, seaford, delmar, and harrington so im driving all over the freaking place for work. been racking up miles. i need to get this done quickly because as my daily driver i cant afford to have it down for long. i might have to find myself a beater civic to use while i work on the car.