PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy aftermarket parts

jbloom
02-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Hello, I was wondering where some of you cavalier guys go to get your parts. I recently picked up a 2.4l Pontiac sunfire gt (as a dd) which is essentially a cavalier z24.I was wondering where you guys look for aftermarket parts. I know of summit racing but that doesn't seem be what I'm looking for. I'm not really looking for replacement parts more for upgrades. Not really interested in cosmetic stuff. So if anyone knows any websites that either have cavalier or sunfire parts can you please post up the web addresses.

PunkboySL2
02-12-2012, 11:19 PM
have you tried this thing called google?

lol, seriously though, search. It's what I have to do for my cars to find anything.

strat
02-12-2012, 11:28 PM
not to steer you away from this forum but you might want to check out j-body.org if you're not already a member there. it's specifically geared towards the cavalier/sunfires and there is a wealth of knowledge over there. just make sure you search before you ask questions.

DiamondDavePern
02-21-2012, 12:49 AM
^ j-body.org will be your bible, catalog, and ultimate end all be all solution to almost anthing related to your car. DEFINITELY SEARCH FIRST!!! as far as parts, you can find almost anything on ebay and craigslist with enough patience to let it show up. but there are actually a few of us from j-body.org on here and we are mostly all very approachable and friendly people. but definitely check out j-body.org