PDA

View Full Version : 2G fun

BlackBulletTSi
03-28-2006, 02:22 AM
Well tomorrow for any DSMrs wanting to stop by around 5 o clock. I will be outside trying to figure out whats up with the talon. Bought it worked drove home, drove to work driving home from work she kicked off and wouldn't start. NOW the car doesn't start trying to use the clutch in and turn key. We had to put in a push button which didn't bother me hell it worked. Now I wanna mention there is an alarm that was installed but kinda cheaply and its not really in there good at all so I started pulling out the components the I can tell which are the alarm. However before I touched ANYTHING when the car died by my house the button didn't wanna do anything. NOW I was outside for a little while today trying to figure it out. THe button was pulling 12vs from the fust box and sending it to the starter. I checked the starter and the wire on there isn't going anywhere. Now the one on the fuse box is a dif story I think it might of got jerked a little and something happened. I think a relay might have popped. Reason being when I looked at night I noticed that my profec B was no longer on and the light for boost gauge also out and a/f meter not lit up but I think thats only lit when the cars on. ANyway if anyone that knows 2Gs wants to come help me uninstall this alarm let me know. I know blkbomber is helping around 6 and I'll be starting at 5. All help greatly appreciated! Thanks!

BlackBulletTSi
03-28-2006, 02:27 AM
oh another thing I checked for voltage outta the spot where the 12vs was coming from before and it was no longer there. Which leads me to believe some kind of fuse or maybe this relay right above the fuse box.

BlackBulletTSi
03-28-2006, 03:33 PM
bump for hoping someone has a clue! I stayed home from work today cause I couldn't breathe this morning and I just woke up now. If anyone has any ideas or maybe wants to swing by and help me out call my cell 215-833-1298 I'll be out there messing around.

SilverTurboRidin
03-28-2006, 03:46 PM
yeah get a clue....get rid of the dsm's hahahha...just playing dex

never heard of this before though

BlackBulletTSi
03-28-2006, 09:02 PM
LoL ok doug came over and we were looking. The alarm that was on this thing was a hack job and a half and there were a few bad grounds. Hopefully tomorrow or thursday we are gonna have all of the wiring pulled out from the alarm. Right now I think its a bad starter which will suck and piss me off but thats still to be determined.

TalonTsi97
03-28-2006, 10:49 PM
LoL ok doug came over and we were looking. The alarm that was on this thing was a hack job and a half and there were a few bad grounds. Hopefully tomorrow or thursday we are gonna have all of the wiring pulled out from the alarm. Right now I think its a bad starter which will suck and piss me off but thats still to be determined.

Have fun changing the starter, thats a fun project lol j/k
Seriously thou good luck with this car, hope to see it out and about soon.
Just curious what happened to the 1g? trade it back to joe?

BlackBulletTSi
04-03-2006, 10:32 AM
I traded the 1G plus 4Gs on top of that to get my car back. Changed starter no luck.

SilverTurboRidin
04-03-2006, 11:06 AM
i told you burn that mother ****er down mannn lol

BlackBulletTSi
04-03-2006, 11:36 AM
LoL NO I like it and want it :) though I wonder how much I can get for it if I throw a paint job on there and fix the starter. I want a sky :)