PDA

View Full Version : Help with two ticket

Ion22
03-27-2006, 06:00 PM
Ok this was about a month ago it was at the end of woodhaven rd when it makes the dead end near near byeberry rd. well I was going back to Bensalem and I took the turn at about 30 to 35 and I spun out and it the wall (it was very wet and cloudy out) so I hit the wall and then I look at my clock b/c of the 11:00 thing it was 10:50 I look up and this cop is right in my face and I get out of my car and I am very polite and he puts on this tude like I a lil rich kid b/c I have a nice car he was just pissy or pmsing any way He tells me to move my car so I do on the side now cars are going by he gets all of my info and w/e I look at the clock it was 10:59 so I was like ok I wont get the ticket for out late so my mom come to take me home I get in the car with her and he tells me to get out of the car as soon as I shut the door and screams it so I do I go over to him and he says that he gave me a "Careless driving" and the "11:00 one" I said sir when it happened it was 10:50 and he goes well now its 11:30 So I got a little pissed but held it so I said have a good night and all. I go home and look at it he wrote boath of them at 11:14 I think now what am I to do how do I fight them should I or what and its in Philly so it sucks. :furious:

Thanks for reading

undercover
03-28-2006, 04:23 PM
take it to court and tell the judge what happened and see what he says, at this point thats all that you can do.