PDA

View Full Version : harrasment and terroristic threats question

On Sale
03-21-2006, 01:38 AM
Ok im being harrassed by someone. They are posting alot of crap on myspace about me, not that i care at all. its just, they are "in law sense" defaming my name i think its called. Also he published my phone number on the internet, and i have random people i dont know calling me from blocked numbers. He also has threatned to shoot me, he posted it online in a bulletin, also my friends have AIM conversations saved with him threatning to kill me and plotting to jump me.

I dont really care about all of this, its just i want some kind of revenge on him for what he is doing. i have told him to stop many times, and he cant seem to grow up and stop this.

So my real question here is, can i press charges for him threatning me, and posting personal information about me on the internet? also he posted false information, but said it was 100% true. I have all the documents saved, including 2 phone calls recorded on my cell phone (i have a feature that lets me record my phone calls.)

04CROWNVIC
03-21-2006, 06:32 PM
You need to gather all the evidence you have and call 911 and have an officer come to your house.. threatning someone on the interenet is just the same as doing it over the phone witch is considered harrassment by communication and is a very serious crime if you are infact in fear of pain and suffering from this person he can be arrested..

On Sale
03-21-2006, 11:11 PM
sweeeet thanks man