PDA

View Full Version : A really big POS.....

teh DIRT
04-08-2005, 07:58 AM
http://m3.digital7.com/tst040805/tst040805-Pages/Image5.html

j/k its nice as hell

1988 Olds
04-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Nice Pete. I think you and me need to take some time up here at Temple to take some video.

teh DIRT
04-08-2005, 08:24 AM
ps btw. this "wild and crazy" girl is passed out and snoring on my arm.hahahaha. typing with one hand isnt easy

1988 Olds
04-08-2005, 08:25 AM
Cool Pete, Thanks for inviting me j/k

teh DIRT
04-08-2005, 08:27 AM
were you even at the meet?

the mike
04-08-2005, 08:28 AM
I like the one where Homer looks blitzed. Hat all crooked...:rofl:

1988 Olds
04-08-2005, 08:29 AM
Not last night man I had work till 10pm, But my tranny is beat now, I think the first gear clutches went so it gets to come out and go back to New York. Then the guy who repainted my truck and back side of my car didn't match the paint all the way so I have to deal with that. Should be out by the end of the month with my luck. Lots of small stuff I've been wanting to do to it also. Guess I'll have time to do it now.

teh DIRT
04-08-2005, 08:31 AM
haha blitzed...good word. i havent gone to sleep yet. only me, and obviosly chris are still here. and im the only hardcore one still awake. Im pushing over 24 hours of no sleep and now i gota goto work for 8....hopefully i wont die
-Pete

OutOfStock
04-09-2005, 08:50 AM
I love how i click the link and the first picture i see is a ladies ass. Those pictures look kinda stalkerish...you sure you know her :lol:

teh DIRT
04-09-2005, 10:14 AM
i actually didnt take the pic. and yes we know her

SilverTurboRidin
04-09-2005, 10:21 AM
i know that ass its that chick with the RSX ;)

IIelizaII
04-10-2005, 02:07 AM
so i like ur avatar with the srt bangin the honda from behind... sorry to burrst ur little bubble there but i **** all over about three of them a couple of weekends ago so continue modding or it will soon be the honda bending over the srt. too bad :(

-NASTY

aka ELIZA and SLOW ASS PETE

Vypurr
04-10-2005, 09:19 AM
Wait wait wait! Got pics or video to back that up? I know someone else with a Supercharged RSX, and he said that an SRT walked him! Close race, but the srt still beat him!

criz
04-10-2005, 05:59 PM
so i like ur avatar with the srt bangin the honda from behind... sorry to burrst ur little bubble there but i *no cursing!* all over about three of them a couple of weekends ago so continue modding or it will soon be the honda bending over the srt. too bad :(

-NASTY

aka ELIZA and SLOW *no cursing!* PETE

DAAAAAMN! I'm still a honda fan so i'm with her! Long live the H22A!

99SL2_Modder
04-10-2005, 06:05 PM
so i like ur avatar with the srt bangin the honda from behind... sorry to burrst ur little bubble there but i *no cursing!* all over about three of them a couple of weekends ago so continue modding or it will soon be the honda bending over the srt. too bad :(

-NASTY

Just wanna let you know, if you wanna go by all technicalities, Acura's not a Honda. Only in Japan is the company TRULY blended together, so you can ignore all the Honda comments if you wanted. ;)

The Asia's Curse Upon Rural America's (acura) are generally better looking than the Honda's that they ship over.

IIelizaII
04-10-2005, 09:12 PM
an acura is 100% honda just like lexus is toyota and so forth so dont disreguard any previous honda speeches before!

-eliza

99SL2_Modder
04-10-2005, 09:14 PM
an acura is 100% honda just like lexus is toyota and so forth so dont disreguard any previous honda speeches before!

-eliza

*sigh*

I was TRYING to be nice, but let's skip that then.

criz
04-11-2005, 12:15 AM

-NASTY

Just wanna let you know, if you wanna go by all technicalities, Acura's not a Honda. Only in Japan is the company TRULY blended together, so you can ignore all the Honda comments if you wanted. ;)

I surely hope you're not serious... don't even joke around about that!

99SL2_Modder
04-11-2005, 12:20 AM

-NASTY

I surely hope you're not serious... don't even joke around about that!

Oh pshaw. You know you don't want to say you like Honda's because then you'd have to say you like Saturns. You want to say you like Acura's not Honda's. C'mon. I know you don't have it in you to publicly announce that you like Saturns.

criz
04-11-2005, 08:37 AM
why would I have to like saturns if I like hondas? I thought only the VUE used a honda motor...

saturns are OK... for what it is worth, GM has some coin invested in Fuji Heavy Industries which manufacture Subaru vehicles (hence the sabb 9-x) so saturns are like a 2nd cousin.

99SL2_Modder
04-11-2005, 08:41 AM
why would I have to like saturns if I like hondas? I thought only the VUE used a honda motor...

saturns are OK... for what it is worth, GM has some coin invested in Fuji Heavy Industries which manufacture Subaru vehicles (hence the sabb 9-x) so saturns are like a 2nd cousin.

50% (quite possibly more) of the plastic Saturns components are made by Honda.

Only the Redline Vue V6 has a Honda engine, which is the only thing GM allowed Honda to have it's name (probably because of the VTEC).

When people say Saturns are the domestic civics, they don't know how close to truth that really is. GM shut down the main plant which was making Saturns the different kind of car and is officially taking over, turning the line into more luxury oriented (Ion's were the start, now look at the piss powered RWD 2 seater Sky with amazing 175bhp, and the +230hp 4 door FWD Aura, no plastic all metal, luxury luxury luxury).