PDA

View Full Version : i got 2 gs300 with a 2jz-ge

dj-tony.d11
07-11-2011, 10:38 PM
i got a 1998 2jz-ge with the original cast iron block, that i want to turn in to a nice sick tuner car the car isnt worth selling so i desited to make it in to my project car, tune it convert it to a gte motor and put a twin turbo kit but i would like to keep a true duel exhaust like the car comes with, not the single pipe. i have another gs300 that i just got done fixing from vandalism damage and i am trying to sell it to start my project. i want to tune my project gs300 i want it to have the fuel economie and power when needed. can i get some help on were i can get the best parts for a good price?

Mr.2jz-GE
07-15-2011, 12:19 AM
if you put a gte motor it already comes with twin turbos(stock)

TROLL
07-15-2011, 12:29 AM
You can install a single turbo kit on your original GE engine, or you can swap in a GTE engine which will include the stock twin turbos (or you could also upgrade to a single turbo). I would highly recommend finding a shop that you trust to guide you on this project and provide the parts you need, and optionally to also do the work for you.
If you are looking for engine swaps, we have an amazing resource in Philly at www.elitejdm.com who imports a ton of JDM engines and offers the best quality in the business.
If you are looking for labor or parts, there are many vendors on TST that can help there. Check out the vendor section of the forum to see who you might like to contact regarding that, or maybe you can get some recommendations from other forum members.

Dan@FSM
07-20-2011, 01:50 AM
I can help you out with your build. Email me. dan@FSMoto.net