PDA

View Full Version : Philly SCCA Event #5 @ Warminster 7/10

FocusDude
07-04-2011, 08:42 AM
It's already the 5th event of the Philly Region's autoX season. Sunday July, 10th @ Warminster Community Park in where else but Warminster, PA. Entrance at the light where Hatboro and Bristol meet.
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=Warminster+Community+Park&cid=13084027829947052796

There has been huge turnouts this year so I advise arriving around 7-8, the earlier the better. Registration lines can easily be a half hour long, which sometimes cuts into course walk time. If your new to the sport definitely arrive a little early.

Anyone and Everyong should attend. All you need $55, and a car that is running,not falling apart, and can pass tech. Loose wires should be stapled back and change removed from the ashtray. Also remember to remove your CD holders from your visors. Helmets are available to borrow if needed, no one has received cooties yet.

The following weekend (7/17) there will be a DoubleCross event held at the Fargo Center in South Philly.

461_SS
07-09-2011, 07:03 PM
On their site it says 40 for the venue and 10 for the temp scca membership. Wouldn't that be 50 total?

Also, what class would a Mazdaspeed 3 be in with an intake. Thanks

FocusDude
07-09-2011, 07:18 PM
It may be that a event at Citizens Bank Park is $5 more then Warminster. I payed $55 last event, thats all I know.

Im gonna go with STX for your class off the top of my head. The guys and gals at the registration table will know for sure.

I won't be running this event. Hopefully I'll take the kids up to check things out. Almost time for them to get in to karts.

Simmons-Racing
07-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Come on out tomorrow. I will be building the course, it should be a fast one.

Simmons

TalonTsi97
07-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Highly disappointed i won't be making it tomorrow. I'm usually at most of the Warminster ones taking pictures and videos. Pretty sure the typical Evo crew will be out handling business.

461_SS
07-09-2011, 10:40 PM
Come on out tomorrow. I will be building the course, it should be a fast one.

Simmons

I'll be there. Sucks I forgot to pre register. Forgot I had to do that. Remembered today. Total fail haha