PDA

View Full Version : Need shop in Philly area for suspension work(bushings)

arkadyzv
03-13-2006, 01:17 PM
I'm looking to replace all the bushings and mounts in my 88 rx7. The rear end ones being more specific. The plan was to do it myself but I started messing around with it and it looks like its gonna take a whole lot more than I wanted to put into it. Not to mention I will need to purchase/loan/rent a good amount of tools that I do not have (pullers , vise , etc). So basically maybe someone can recommend me a good shop that in the Philly area that would be able to do it for me. I will also need my rear end and sub frame mounts pressed in so a hydraulic press would be a plus. I am located in Elkins Park , PA so basically anyone in Philly , Abington , Willow Grove , Bensalem , Bristol , Richboro , etc , I wouldn't even mind going to Jersey as long as its not too far away.

Cliffs:
1.Press in sub frame and differential mounts
2.Install rear control arm bushings

Thanks in advance.

BlackBulletTSi
03-13-2006, 01:22 PM
I believe Revitup is around that area and can help you out. Shoot them a PM or something

reeksti
03-13-2006, 05:14 PM
yeah the place in bensalem is called finishline auto salon can hook you up 215639-9363
Email: infoflautosalon.com

Tiny
03-13-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm looking to replace all the bushings and mounts in my 88 rx7. The rear end ones being more specific. The plan was to do it myself but I started messing around with it and it looks like its gonna take a whole lot more than I wanted to put into it. Not to mention I will need to purchase/loan/rent a good amount of tools that I do not have (pullers , vise , etc). So basically maybe someone can recommend me a good shop that in the Philly area that would be able to do it for me. I will also need my rear end and sub frame mounts pressed in so a hydraulic press would be a plus. I am located in Elkins Park , PA so basically anyone in Philly , Abington , Willow Grove , Bensalem , Bristol , Richboro , etc , I wouldn't even mind going to Jersey as long as its not too far away.

Cliffs:
1.Press in sub frame and differential mounts
2.Install rear control arm bushings

Thanks in advance.

Give us a call at revitup. We are right off cottman ave from 95. We do press in bushings for all the SRT guys, and shouldn't have a problem with yours.

267-972-8821

Vypurr
03-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Make your name Tiny@revitup already! lol

...Sorry, I sounded like Ray there

arkadyzv
03-13-2006, 10:39 PM
Give us a call at revitup. We are right off cottman ave from 95. We do press in bushings for all the SRT guys, and shouldn't have a problem with yours.

267-972-8821

Cool , Im actually near Township Line which is basically Cottman of the boonies. How would one go about getting an estimate , I can either snap pics of all the crap I need done or if needed I can prolly shove the rear end in the back seat of the Impreza and drive it over. The latter being a bitch but in either case it can be done.

Thanks,

Ark

RayArroyo
03-28-2006, 10:56 PM
are you bringing it? hey i live of off township and church

arkadyzv
04-06-2006, 10:58 PM
I actually stopped by but with just a haynes manual since the rear end itself is heavy as ****. I spoke to one of the guys there but he said he'd have to get back to me about an estimate , gave him my celly. But either he never called me back or my celly messed up . Havent really tried to contact you guys afterwards. I actually live on township and martin road , right after the hospital , maybe you'd like to drop by if you have free time since you are 2 minutes away and then you can see it in person or I can meet you somewhere around here and show you the haynes manual.

KGParts
04-07-2006, 07:08 AM
http://jprimports.com/ call Jim at JPR and tell him Keith from KGParts sent you. His number is 856-227-1808. He is more qualified for rx7's than any other shop in the area. I dont have time to do work anymore or I would, but call Jim. You wont regret it and if you plan on keeping the car, you more than likely will need him in the future anyway. ;)

arkadyzv
04-07-2006, 05:34 PM
http://jprimports.com/ call Jim at JPR and tell him Keith from KGParts sent you. His number is 856-227-1808. He is more qualified for rx7's than any other shop in the area. I dont have time to do work anymore or I would, but call Jim. You wont regret it and if you plan on keeping the car, you more than likely will need him in the future anyway. ;)

Cool thanks for the reply and the email. I'll be waiting on the price for the S4 TII motor. Just need to get my monies together.

Tiny
04-29-2006, 03:36 PM
i'm not sure who you spoke w/ at the shop, but if you wanna stop back, speak to Dennis about everything and he'll get you the estimate right away, thanks, sorry about the confusion.