PDA

View Full Version : R/T Alignment review

CleanNeon98
06-24-2011, 12:20 PM
When dealing with alignments, especially on small cars like my Miata, if done wrong can cause a lot of drivability and safety issues. Initially I did not want to wait or pay the fees for an R/T Alignment so I took the car to a different shop that left me with cockeyed specs and a car that was borderline unsafe to drive pulling right HARD, especially under braking. I decided to cave and go with R/T.

All I can say is WOW. The difference is huge. Unlike the other shop, R/T was able to get the EXACT specs I wanted. Not only that but they even adjusted my spring preload to get the car to ride and handle better, and sandbagged my car for my weight.

Everything was a smooth and easy process, I dropped the car off the night before and picked it up the night after. R/T took the time to get my specs exactly the way I wanted them, and didn't BS me like the first shop did saying the car couldn't be aligned.

If you're looking for a good alignment, trust me, R/T is worth the money.

AWD GS
06-24-2011, 01:35 PM
^ agreed 1000% i was just up there a little over a week ago and had my car aligned. After throwing my wheels on, i was shocked at how perfect they had everything set. Price may seem a little high but it was well worth every penny!

CleanNeon98
06-24-2011, 01:56 PM
My car is fitted with pretty decent coilovers, wide wheels and sticky tires. Before the alignment, I was honestly not impressed with the setup for what I had paid for it. The alignment was like the icing on the cake, it just sealed the deal.

ourbloodykisses
06-24-2011, 04:39 PM
what kind of rack to they have? any photos..

Turbo_CitrusEs
06-24-2011, 05:24 PM
what kind of rack to they have? any photos..

http://rttuning.com/ali/
Pictures of rack!

ourbloodykisses
06-25-2011, 11:27 AM
I had a problem hitting the black box shows in the photos on other racks. I want to be positive if I take this drive out to this shop that I can get up it without hitting anything

I'm basically just looking to get the toe zero-ed out, nothing else.

lansdale is definitely a hike for me too.

01bb6er
06-25-2011, 07:45 PM
You'll be fine. They have had some stupid low cars on the rack before

LIPCOLL320
06-28-2011, 08:18 AM
R/T does the alignments on our race cars and they are always right on the money. The guys at R/T are by far some of the best in the buisness and Vince has invested in the equipment to get the job done right. They always take great care of our cars and anyone we recommend to them.

Culti
07-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Did an excellent job on my '07 STi with RCE yellows and Whiteline 24mm bars. The car handles really well and they did it for a great price!

AutobahnRacer
07-19-2011, 06:57 PM
So what happens if you are in between packages?

I don't feel that package 1 nor 2 apply 100% to me

Vince@R/TTuning
07-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Hey Guys, Thanks for the kind words!!!!

As far as the packages go they are really just a guidline of what to expect. Often we end up aligning cars and it is cheaper then what we originally thought, at that point its just based on time. Let me know if you would like to get something scheduled up.

Thanks, Vince