PDA

View Full Version : Quick vid of my sattilac

99SL2_Modder
04-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Yall know the drill. RIght click, save as.

http://www.xwarlordx.com/99sl2_modder/clintdrive.wmv

Taken tonight just as a driveby for my exhaust. Audio on videocameras suck for some reason and makes it sound higher than it is, but if you want to hear how it actually sounds, hop in a car and let me blow past you. It sounds really nice.

Of course, this is all closed course on a bluescreen, just overlayed a street environment overtop.

MuddyREX
04-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Is that an auto or a manual? Nice shifting if it's a maual.

99SL2_Modder
04-06-2005, 11:41 PM

It's an auto. I can make it sound like I'm powershifting because I know the rpm point and can slam the packs together easy to make it fly.

I HAVE a manual sitting in my garage for it...just don't want to put it in yet.

teh DIRT
04-06-2005, 11:46 PM

It's an auto. I can make it sound like I'm powershifting because I know the rpm point and can slam the packs together easy to make it fly.

ugh. i do that same thing. i actually got my rear diff to tap the back of my car the other day from getting it perfect....we should run against eachother.

99SL2_Modder
04-06-2005, 11:52 PM

ugh. i do that same thing. i actually got my rear diff to tap the back of my car the other day from getting it perfect....we should run against eachother.

Yeah, what do you drive? I have a 1.9l FWD car...from a dig, I'll lose to just about everything. From a roll, I'll only lose to most things.

teh DIRT
04-06-2005, 11:53 PM
2.2litre AWD impreza L.