PDA

View Full Version : MS3 Tune

O2SpecV
05-11-2011, 03:54 PM
i recently purchased a 07 Mazdaspeed 3 and i am new to the whole turbo thing. I was actually looking to have the car checked out and tuned if needed. The car has a intake, blow off, cat back exhaust, it also has a manual boost controller, which i don't really wanna mess with. I was wondering if a shop could help me make sure everything is running good and there are no boost leaks or problems. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions

Erik@R/TTuning
05-12-2011, 01:41 PM
We'll get you all taken care of Geoff.

O2SpecV
05-16-2011, 01:17 AM
is there any way to get my car tuned without and accesport?

livetoskate06
05-18-2011, 12:44 PM
tuning solutions are either cpe standback or cobb accessport those are your 2 best options for tuning your car. I would go with cobb because it offers the best bang for your buck and easier to use. You can use the one of the provided flashes and have the option of tuning it yourself or you can get a pro tune.

Erik@R/TTuning
05-18-2011, 12:57 PM
tuning solutions are either cpe standback or cobb accessport those are your 2 best options for tuning your car. I would go with cobb because it offers the best bang for your buck and easier to use. You can use the one of the provided flashes and have the option of tuning it yourself or you can get a pro tune.

Agreed with the above.:cool: