PDA

View Full Version : 2 black GT-R on baltimore pike

04AV6 6SPD
04-28-2011, 11:25 PM
i know its on delivery truck but didnt look like dealer delivery truck couse it had random cars on it. who is lucky one who is getting those?
was near best buy on baltimore pike around 12 today

96Clipse
04-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Man I wish I was on the pike today to see that, although I did see a yellow NSX on 420 / Kedron ave near chester pike on my way home from work.

Oh and then a black s14 trying to race a teal eg civic lol.

AWD GS
05-02-2011, 12:38 PM
theres a guy in Media named Kevin that has one. he came to one of our aston meets last summer.

DownforceTom
05-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Kevins is white, theres also a black one who comes out to the Monday night meets.

jpalamar
05-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Kevins is white, theres also a black one who comes out to the Monday night meets.

Is that the kid that looked like he was 16?

Kevinw23
05-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Sean is 16, and has a black one. He just recently bought it from Concordville. He's a good guy.

AWD GS
05-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Sean is 16, and has a black one. He just recently bought it from Concordville. He's a good guy.

yea i saw that one at the wawa on route 1 near valleybrook a few months ago. didnt even look old enough to drive it lol

tougetuned_DA9
05-14-2011, 03:17 PM

yeah i heard he drives it like an asshole on side streets. we are going to be reading about it in the paper soon enough. too much car for a 16yr old. too much car for me and im 26 and have owned alot of cars. still kinda jealous tho, ill admit it.

VQpoweredZ
05-14-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm jealous... but how is that responsible to hand a kid who just got his license a GT-R? Is he really 16 or is this a joke? Because I saw a kid that looked very young at the opening night of Fast Five in King Of Prussia driving GT-R. Thats ridiculous.

tougetuned_DA9
05-14-2011, 05:46 PM
I'm jealous... but how is that responsible to hand a kid who just got his license a GT-R? Is he really 16 or is this a joke? Because I saw a kid that looked very young at the opening night of Fast Five in King Of Prussia driving GT-R. Thats ridiculous.

no hes still in highschool. i talked to him at one of the monday night meets in springfield. def a 16-17 kid. if i had that kind of money to buy my kid a car like that, he would still get a civic.

VQpoweredZ
05-14-2011, 06:48 PM
no hes still in highschool. i talked to him at one of the monday night meets in springfield. def a 16-17 kid. if i had that kind of money to buy my kid a car like that, he would still get a civic.

Wow, i'm speechless, there is no way someone that young can handle a car like that. I hope he makes the right decisions, I know I wouldn't be able to if I just got my license.

tougetuned_DA9
05-14-2011, 10:05 PM
Wow, i'm speechless, there is no way someone that young can handle a car like that. I hope he makes the right decisions, I know I wouldn't be able to if I just got my license.

someone had found videos about him driving like a nut on sidestreets and small neighborhoods. he gonna kill someone or himself if he keeps driving like that. up untill a year ago i drove like a douche all the time and then my brother got into a bad accident and i calmed down allot. sad to say but it will happen.

Oakes
05-14-2011, 10:15 PM
The 16 year old GTR owner is a good kid, have met him a few times and he plans on bringing the car through my shop. He can give his name out on here if he wants, but I'll keep it private. While I hope hes smart with it, can't say that I'd personally hand my kids the keys to a GTR without a few years of driving and driving schools.

However, hes not our kid, jealousy can get the best of us and while it may not be agreed upon...nothing is going to change it so dont waste your breath haha. I hope he stays safe, definitely a LOT of car for a new driver, but we dont all know his story. I know plenty of sub 20 year olds that were driving 500+ hp vehicles, but had been cart racing since they could talk and have been through driving schools and other programs. Assumption never gets anyone anywhere.

btw...kevin is also 16.

Shipman
05-15-2011, 12:38 AM
I need to see this car

300zx_tt
05-15-2011, 12:47 AM
Sean is 16, and has a black one. He just recently bought it from Concordville. He's a good KID.

I fixed that for you.

probevette
05-15-2011, 09:38 AM
Crazy stuff. I know I was an idiot at that age I hope he has a better head on his shoulders than I did. The GTR is awesome car but can also get the best of someone with little experience. Hopefully hes a smart kid and doesn't let peer pressure from his friends convince him to do dumb things on the street with it. Khellen can tell you guys there are some 25+ yr old people we know that I wouldn't even let touch the gtr let alone trust to drive it haha.

Kevinw23
05-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks Nick.....wish I was 16. Just drive that way.

Oakes
05-15-2011, 04:22 PM
haha, was hoping you would catch that

driftnasty101
05-15-2011, 05:08 PM
.**** I glad for the kid that has a GT-R that goes to show us old peeople aren't the only one with good credit...jk lmfao..but be careful buddy people will push your bottoms out there on the street..

tougetuned_DA9
05-16-2011, 05:36 PM
im not saying hes a bad kid or he doesnt know what hes doing. i hope he has some experience behind the wheel on a coarse cause i would never ever hand my kid that much car for my kids own saftey and my insurance too.

i just hope he makes good decisions and keeps any funny buissness on the track and off side streets like i seen in some videos. i wasnt saying any of this stuff for no reason or out of jelousy, it was because i seen videos of him driving like a 16 yr old kid doing unsafe things in a car that like some one said earlier, "could get the best of someone". i hope for his sake and others around him that he drives like an adult and not a 16yr old kid. we were all young and stupid at one point in our lives.

jnr5005
05-16-2011, 06:50 PM
I think he was a member on here but we scared him off...DelcoMotorsport was his s/n. A 16 year old with a Gt-r is just too much for some people to handle on here. Coolest but dumbest parents ever...unless he bought it himself that would be pretty impressive. Either way that is pretty crazy and boss.

tougetuned_DA9
05-17-2011, 03:12 PM
this is what im talking about
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1986994#post1986994

RedBowTies88
05-17-2011, 03:33 PM

Lewis Hamilton won the Gp2 championship when he was 16, and let me tell you those cars will burn a GTR

I love how all the haters think because people are young they cant drive...age has nothing to do with skill behind the wheel. Feel and intuition do. Do hours behind the wheel help? sure but if your a ****ty drive you'll always be ****ty and if you're good at communicating with the vehicle you'll always be good...and it wont take years to hone yourself on a single car...even if it is a new skyline

tougetuned_DA9
05-17-2011, 11:01 PM
Lewis Hamilton won the Gp2 championship when he was 16, and let me tell you those cars will burn GTR

I love how all the haters think because people are young they cant drive...age has nothing to do with skill behind the wheel. Feel and intuition do. Do hours behind the wheel help? sure but if your a ****ty drive you'll always be ****ty and if you're good at communicating with the vehicle you'll always be good...and it wont take years to hone yourself on a single car...even if it is a new skyline

alright im done with this thread

VQpoweredZ
05-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Lewis Hamilton won the Gp2 championship when he was 16, and let me tell you those cars will burn GTR

Alright, since you took such offense to what I said, let me rephrase it. Almost all of kids that young (who are 16 years old) cannot handle, or are able to make the best decisions in a car that powerful. I understand there are exceptions to the rule. However, everyone makes bad decisions especially when they are young. I'm not saying the kid is a bad driver or is a bad kid. I'm just saying I remember my high school days and all the awful things that happened to my friends due to others lack of driving experience; that I wish would never happened. All it takes is one bad decision to change a life.

I hope he proves me wrong, and is very responsible with his new car...