PDA

View Full Version : All About Ford

VitaminF
04-15-2011, 11:56 AM
I would like to help out the members of this forum in anyway I can and since I work at Ford in NJ, I thought a thread that answers any questions would be helpful. If you guys have questions on any of the new models, pricing, just anything in general, post it in this thread or pm me and I will get you an answer right away. :mrgreen:

Albert

jesus_ralliart
04-15-2011, 12:19 PM
new boss 302 for 20k.... do it

Scapegoat
04-15-2011, 12:28 PM
i'm assuming you're an 'internet marketing manager" over at a sales dealership and this is a way to drum up some internet sales... at least it very much seems like that...

in any regard, what are the estimated prices of the new boss? and how much of a mark up is your dealership planning on tacking on?

jpalamar
04-15-2011, 12:28 PM
Start by posting in the right section.

VitaminF
04-15-2011, 12:29 PM
I wish I could! the new boss is NICE. it really is BOSS haha

VitaminF
04-15-2011, 12:57 PM
i'm assuming you're an 'internet marketing manager" over at a sales dealership and this is a way to drum up some internet sales... at least it very much seems like that...

in any regard, what are the estimated prices of the new boss? and how much of a mark up is your dealership planning on tacking on?

haha actually, i'm not an internet marketing manager or anything. I literally just started working here a week ago. I just graduated college and job market is hard, so instead of wasting time doing nothing, I decided why not work at ford...and get an employee discount in a couple of months on a f150 i want :mrgreen: so now you know why i'm working here :wink:.

on the pricing of the boss, I know the MSRP is going to start at 40k, we won't know the exact price until it comes in. The dealer I work at isn't going to mark it up, but I doubt they are going to let it go under MSRP.

VitaminF
04-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Start by posting in the right section.

and which section would that be?

Slevin
04-15-2011, 01:26 PM
we do have a ford sub-section in the tech section, not like the tech section really does anything on this forum though haha

Got Insulin?
04-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Moved to Ford Talk.

jesus_ralliart
04-15-2011, 04:22 PM
would be very surprised if you guys were selling it for MSRP of 40k.....

they are on sale now and the lowest ive seen them selling for was 43/44 before all the extra junk is added.