PDA

View Full Version : White nissan Max On the blvd. 5/3/06

RealslowSRT4
03-05-2006, 01:10 AM
I saw some P.O.S. White Nissan Max With Blue Playboy stickers on the hood and side mirror's If any one on Here Knows Him TELL HIM TO TAKE THE STICKERS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TELL HIM THE CAR IS SLOWWWWWWWWWWWW :furious:

05altimachic
03-05-2006, 02:45 PM
little kids should learn how to drive before they get behind the wheel of any car!

USARARE1
03-05-2006, 05:07 PM
I saw some P.O.S. White Nissan Max With Blue Playboy stickers on the hood and side mirror's If any one on Here Knows Him TELL HIM TO TAKE THE STICKERS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TELL HIM THE CAR IS SLOWWWWWWWWWWWW :furious:

Thought i seen this car too. Playboy stickers on the hood. Atleast that's the one i saw????. And someone in the backseat driving!

DID this white maxima have GOLD SPINNERS? 8-INCH MUFFLER TIP TOO.

HatchSurfer3
03-05-2006, 06:26 PM
wow thats um....interesting i guess is the word. I think it would be ok if a girl was driving with the playboy stickers, but a guy is kinda weird haha

05altimachic
03-05-2006, 07:43 PM
well i was the one driving next to him realslowsrt4 was in the car with me and the car sounded like crap and that what got my attention the decals afterwards and he cant drive to save his life must have been like 18 and did all that stuff to his mommys car