PDA

View Full Version : Mishimoto is looking for a Marketing Assistant!

Mishimoto
03-24-2011, 05:04 PM
http://site.mishimoto.com/Mishimoto_logo_black.jpg

Marketing Assistant
Mishimoto Automotive is the leading manufacturer of aftermarket performance cooling products. Our company was established in April of 2003 with the goal of providing customers with quality cooling system upgrades suited for track cars and daily drivers alike. Our staff of automotive enthusiasts works hard to consistently produce high-quality products and provide excellent customer service.

We are seeking a full time experienced Marketing Assistant to work in our Wilmington, Delaware office.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage social media efforts including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogs
• Assist with email marketing efforts
• Responsible for getting new product releases posted on website, including creating descriptions, working with the creative department for pictures and graphics and working with the marketing department to determine pricing
• Assist with additional marketing projects as needed

Requirements & Qualifications
• Expertise in social media and ecommerce a must
• Experience with email marketing
• Familiarity with online forums
• Familiarity with the Yahoo store
• Understanding of and enthusiasm for the automotive and aftermarket parts industry
• Associate’s degree required
• Two to four years of experience in similar role
• Must possess strong organizational skills
• Must possess strong creative skills

Please send resumes to jobs@mishimoto.com

Kupkake
03-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Just curious, what type of salary range & benefit package (if any) this position comes with. Thanks.

Mishimoto
03-24-2011, 05:13 PM
Just curious, what type of salary & benefit package this position comes with. Thanks.

That is one question I can't answer for you. Please send an e-mail to jobs@mishimoto.com if you need more information.

Thanks!
-Julia

Mishimoto
03-25-2011, 10:03 AM
Bump! C'mon, we must have some smart car guys (and gals!) in the area! :mrgreen:

-Julia

bmatyeah
03-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Is this an In-house position? Can it be partial?

jpalamar
03-25-2011, 10:21 AM
I would be interested, but I would like to know a ballpark salary range before sending my information.

Mishimoto
03-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Is this an In-house position? Can it be partial?

Correct, this is in-house only.

I would be interested, but I would like to know a ballpark salary range before sending my information.

You can send your salary requirements with your resume, but I have no knowledge of the salary or benefits being offered.

Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail jobs@mishimoto.com.

Thanks! :)
-Julia

futuredsmowner
03-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Is this the same position that was posted a few months back?

namdoogwerdna
03-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Bump for a great company, I really enjoyed my time there.

Mishimoto
03-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Is this the same position that was posted a few months back?

Essentially, yes, but there are a few differences in the job description if you compare the two. Thanks! :)

Bump for a great company, I really enjoyed my time there.

Thanks, Andrew! :)

-Julia

Mishimoto
03-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Monday Morning Bump! This job would be a great opportunity for anyone who has automotive and marketing knowledge with a side of creativity, motivation and organization! :)

-Julia

Reese
03-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Monday Morning Bump! This job would be a great opportunity for anyone who has automotive and marketing knowledge with a side of creativity, motivation and organization! :)

-Julia

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Mishimoto
03-29-2011, 10:02 AM
HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

I have yet to see your resume!

-Julia

Infa-red SVT
03-29-2011, 11:55 AM
Just sent my resume

-Pete

SRT60-1
03-30-2011, 06:01 PM
I have all of the requirements except for an associates degree. Dammit. Should of went to college instead of the military.

DC Hunny5
04-01-2011, 01:55 AM
I have all of the requirements except for an associates degree. Dammit. Should of went to college instead of the military.

same here. Well, except for the military part. I'm in the process of getting my degree.

DB Dude
04-02-2011, 03:59 PM
I never apply for a job unless I'm told up front what the compensation level is. Its just standard good business practice. Saves us both from wasting our valuable time. $.02

namdoogwerdna
04-02-2011, 08:02 PM
I never apply for a job unless I'm told up front what the compensation level is. Its just standard good business practice. Saves us both from wasting our valuable time. $.02

Perhaps they aren't posting the compensation level because they will be making an offer based off of your education and experience. Also, the person who is posting this job may not need to know (read: does not need to know) what their new co-worker is earning.

DB Dude
04-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Perhaps they aren't posting the compensation level because they will be making an offer based off of your education and experience. Also, the person who is posting this job may not need to know (read: does not need to know) what their new co-worker is earning.

lol. I applied once before a year or so ago, sent my salary requirements, must have been too high because I never heard back from them at all. Not even to acknowledge they received my resume. Very professional. lol. Sorry, I may be a stickler on business etiquette, but it goes a long way in terms of building your reputation.

Probably not posting the comp level because like most companies nowadays they are trying to low ball people. ie. get as many qualified people as possible to appy for the job, thinking it may be in their salary range, and then picking the one of that group who will do the job for the least amount of money. Just not a fan of that practice. again, no offense, your biz you do what u want. Just think thats a big part of whats wrong with our economy today.

yugotdonkey
04-04-2011, 02:09 AM
lol. I applied once before a year or so ago, sent my salary requirements, must have been too high because I never heard back from them at all. Not even to acknowledge they received my resume. Very professional. lol. Sorry, I may be a stickler on business etiquette, but it goes a long way in terms of building your reputation.

Probably not posting the comp level because like most companies nowadays they are trying to low ball people. ie. get as many qualified people as possible to appy for the job, thinking it may be in their salary range, and then picking the one of that group who will do the job for the least amount of money. Just not a fan of that practice. again, no offense, your biz you do what u want. Just think thats a big part of whats wrong with our economy today.

How much do you think your worth?

Honestly, what do you think the pay rate should be for a job which consists of surfing the net all day, working on a social media team, and screwing around on car forums? Look at the job you'd be doing, I'd do it for $10 an hour. I'm sure it pays a little bit more.

DB Dude
04-04-2011, 01:09 PM
You are absolutely right Troll, after I thought about it I was going to come back and edit. My opinion doesn't really matter in this case. sorry to clog up the thread.

TROLL
04-04-2011, 02:03 PM
DB Dude: this is a thread for a job posting. If you are not interested in the position please do not reply further as it only clutters the thread.
If you have any concerns or issues that are worth following up on, it sounds like contacting the person directly would be a better way to approach this.

98GSXdude
04-05-2011, 02:15 AM
Sounds like a neat gig for someone local. I doubt it pays enough for a college graduate to pick up and move, but for what it is, it probably shouldn't. I have Mishimoto parts on my Z and they make good stuff. :wink:

Mishimoto
04-05-2011, 10:18 AM

Exactly.

Sounds like a neat gig for someone local. I doubt it pays enough for a college graduate to pick up and move, but for what it is, it probably shouldn't. I have Mishimoto parts on my Z and they make good stuff. :wink:

Thank you - always appreciate good feedback about our products! :mrgreen:

Now I would like to kindly ask anyone who is not interested in the job to discontinue posting in this thread. Thank you :)