PDA

View Full Version : I heart Extreme PSI

criz
03-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Extreme PSI is always a pleasure to do business with... they price match and have a lot of items in stock...

I was surprised I was able to find the exact Innovated Motorsports XD-1 gauge that I wanted in stock!

I've dealt with them on a bunch of occasions and I can def says that i'd vouch for them.

bluengoldsti
03-02-2006, 10:40 AM
i agree completely. ive been buying parts from them for 4.5 yrs now and they always help me out. theyre also cool to hang out with at the bars!

SpendOne
03-02-2006, 11:03 AM
I know the owners of Extreme PSI personally. they are a bunch of good guys, and are very reasonable/competitive in price when the product and vendor allows them to.

criz
03-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Hung is the man

sfd
03-02-2006, 04:55 PM
is this the small shop on 13 before the wawa heading north?

04 Turbo Spec
03-02-2006, 04:57 PM
yea they havce a great shop. i have been getting parts there for a couple years now, and i have nothing but good things to say.

SilverTurboRidin
03-02-2006, 05:06 PM
is this the small shop on 13 before the wawa heading north?

Negative. This is the shop near Reedmans-toll brothers , and friendlys

Buster
03-02-2006, 05:55 PM
I buy everything for my WRX there, The one guy helped me out with my busted boost controller and replaced it for free. It was cool too because I know its annoying first thing in the morning. Thanks Guys.

BlackBulletTSi
03-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Yea I've been pickin stuff up from them for a little while to just little things since i never really had a car to mod until now :) there right up the street from me so thats why I go. Plus there good group of guys

extremepsi
03-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Negative. This is the shop near Reedmans-toll brothers , and friendlys

Soon to out of here though! :thumbup:

It's great to hear that we are getting support here. As many of you already know, we have came on board and are now supporting vendors for TriStateTuners. You will see us post/advertise here periodically. Some of you may be aware of our on-going relocating ideas, I'm here to say that it's finally going to happen! We will post all details about the move when we make the transition in our new location.

We plan to be much more active in the local community. Once in our new shop, we plan to host "meets" and "discount days". Some of you may have the mentality that we are mainly a "DSM" shop (perhaps because we stock so many parts for those vehicles). However, that is not the case and we are definitely going to change that. As our name implies, we are focused on anything with Forced Induction, but aren't limited to that. With the larger facilty, we plan to increase our inventory dramatically. What this means to our customers is:
- more products in stock, which will reflect product and vehicle variety
- best prices around
- one stop shop for all your performance needs
In addition, this will hopefully mean we are fully capable of catering to everyone's needs. Meaning not having to go to multiple shops to find the parts you are looking for or puchasing "online". This will provide much more convenience to everyone. Not to mention the extra service and support you get from purchasing locally.

Well, that's enough details for now. You will see us around. :supz:
Hung

P.S. I'll thank you personally for the props "CRIZ". Maybe you can teach me how to carve one day :wink:

To "bluengoldsti", that was a different and spontaneous day, but definitely cool. :partyman:

fastjim
03-02-2006, 07:07 PM
yes i also love you guys ive gotten so much there and will be stopping buy for my exhaust once i get some cash flow... i always do business with you guys for my wrx anyway... see yous soon

turbo4g63
03-02-2006, 07:24 PM
i also buy almost all of my parts there, great shop, great service, they always have the part i need in stock, and best of all free shipping to my house an hour away with orders of 75$, and it is usually here the next business day

D Money
03-02-2006, 07:47 PM
I've been there a few times, they really help you pick out the right parts for your car to come out with the ultimate setup. I plan on going there more often.

Little G
03-02-2006, 08:19 PM
yeah ive been there only 2 times but everytime i go they have exacctly what i need and in stock....Awesome shop

eastsidesuby19
03-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Yeah....Ive got to say ive bought almost every mod on my car from there, there kool dudes. You can just chill in there talk... and aslo spend a shi* load of money ha...but no doubt have the best prices around. Good luck with the new shop guys.

96s14
03-02-2006, 09:33 PM
They really are awesome there. I have bought tons of stuff from them. Their customer service kicks ass! Yesterday i blew off a couple down the road from them, stopped there and they let me use a screw driver to fix it. Just a nice thing that some other places wont let you do.

2000MRDC2
03-06-2006, 07:34 PM
really great shop they have really cheap prices I got my B&M shifter for my si from there for $45 with bushings and they had it in stock when I got there.

TehWagon
03-06-2006, 07:54 PM
+1 my long lost search for a greddy gauge is over! fast interraction via pm's, ordered thru the site, and it'll be here tomorrow. i'm psyched! would def recommend them! :banana:

TurboTagTeam
03-06-2006, 08:04 PM
This is the only shop I go too. I have definatly spent upwards of 10,000$ at the shop between the rx-7 and my old civic.

Definatly a good shop! I'll be in there tommorow!!

CarbonIS
03-06-2006, 08:13 PM
yeah they're a good bunch of guys I got my intake, exhaust and short shifter
from them all at good prices. Maybe when I get the turbo in they can help me
out some more!

DaveTheWhiteAsian
03-20-2006, 11:06 AM
Yeah, all the guys there are great, i havent spent much money there....yet but itll definitely be there. Not anywhere else

BlackBulletTSi
03-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Was just in there a little bit ago to pick up a J Pipe for my new Talon. Awesome to deal with again. Also like I said I'm working on adding you and the other vendors who have recently signed up to the site. Sorry for the delay!

Gsxtacyno2
03-26-2006, 09:56 PM
they play playstation at work when they're supposed to be working. thats real professional if you ask me. they used paper clips instead of cotter pins, my axel came out where it connect through the rotor thats safe. so i got towed and found they infact did use paper clips wtf cause we allllll know there is a big difference between the 2. they didnt put my battery hold down back on tight and it grounded out my positive post on the battery in a middle of a turn @ a busy intersection. ialso bought an apexi exhaust, a few days later they insisted it was on back order so i said i'll just take my money back and they charged me a restocking fee when i nor did they even see the exhuast! f*****ck that

96s14
03-27-2006, 12:24 AM
Extreme PSI, i didnt think they did installs.

Gsxtacyno2
03-27-2006, 04:06 AM
Extreme PSI, i didnt think they did installs.

they were doing them... it only lasted a few months after they opened cause stuff like this...

On Sale
04-05-2006, 12:11 AM
I would personally like to say, for all 3 of my DSM's and including my 240sx i went to Extreme and they helped me out with alot of stuff. I would say i spent around $1000 there over the years, not much, but hey, its the only shop i buy parts from unless i get a good deal online on some used parts in a forum or w/e. but buying new parts = extreme psi. Cant wait until you guys open, so i can swing by and check it out, maybe you guys can have a barbecue roast or something!