PDA

View Full Version : drifting

JankyS13
02-18-2011, 04:15 PM
it's dead bro. :(

Reese
02-18-2011, 04:25 PM
lol stop trying to stir sh*t up.....drifting is only dead to the ones that dont know what is really going on:wink:

TRY joining Ziptied dot com :-p

JankyS13
02-18-2011, 04:32 PM
lol stop trying to stir sh*t up.....drifting is only dead to the ones that dont know what is really going on:wink:

TRY joining Ziptied dot com :-p

UMAD BRO?

BTW drifting has dropped its red velvet curtains, turned on the lights and asked you to politely exit the building in an orderly manor.

hit me up if ya wanna get some eats tonight, yo!

Reese
02-18-2011, 04:34 PM
UMAD BRO?

BTW drifting has dropped its red velvet curtains, turned on the lights and asked you to politely exit the building in an orderly manor.

hit me up if ya wanna get some eats tonight, yo!

LOL nah bro i have alot of work to do this weeken on some KA swaps..if i have time i def will hit you up

evomike
02-18-2011, 05:07 PM
Drifting was never alive

Reese
02-18-2011, 05:27 PM
zombie status! lol

JankyS13
02-18-2011, 05:35 PM
LOL nah bro i have alot of work to do this weeken on some KA swaps..if i have time i def will hit you up

yeah I hear that, I need to get my study on for an exam mara too but food is good. 8D

Drifting was never alive

:lol:

zombie status! lol

I'm prepared for my Zombie Apocalyptic warfare, joo?

supraghost
02-18-2011, 05:45 PM
it's dead bro. :(

i agree, thats why every sports car commercial on tv the car is sideways through at least part of it..... thats why 90% of car enthusiast cant resist driving in the snow without yanking the ebrake around corners.... or going to an empty parking lot to get there vaugh gitten on.... thats why 240's are still 3x the price they should be... and thats why tst finally added this section.

when asia stops doing it, it will be at least 20 years before we stop :mrgreen:

JankyS13
02-18-2011, 06:50 PM
i agree, thats why every sports car commercial on tv the car is sideways through at least part of it..... thats why 90% of car enthusiast cant resist driving in the snow without yanking the ebrake around corners.... or going to an empty parking lot to get there vaugh gitten on.... thats why 240's are still 3x the price they should be... and thats why tst finally added this section.

when asia stops doing it, it will be at least 20 years before we stop :mrgreen:

hahaha Amerca won't stopever, they are addicted and will need massive rehab. I mean fffuuuu they can't even stop drag racing in the streets. How are they going to stop drifters or want to be's for that matter?

FYI, FWD+E-Brake= F**Ktardians that think they are drifting.