PDA

View Full Version : Red GSX or GST in Newtown

rsxchic05
04-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Wasn't sure if it was a GSX or GST (was dark out). I spotted it around 9:30 turning off Eagle Rd. in Newtown. Had black wheels and was lowered. Also sounded pretty nice.

99SL2_Modder
04-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Funny angle cannon on the back?

Could be the GSX that's sitting right next to me. It's a very clean red GSX with black rims and a funny angled fart blaster. Sounds nice too.

Owned and operated by Bonehead Performance.

rsxchic05
04-05-2005, 10:31 AM
I'm not sure. It saw it approaching me going the oppositte direction, so I didn't see if it was angled or not....just heard it. It sounded very nice.

99SL2_Modder
04-05-2005, 10:36 AM
I'm not sure. It saw it approaching me going the oppositte direction, so I didn't see if it was angled or not....just heard it. It sounded very nice.

If it's who I think it is, it's quick. He should be at the RR meet this thursday too, but I'm gonna give him a shout before I head home. He just got it back like 2 months ago, cause he cracked all of his spiders in half from a hard launch. Cool guy, clean ride, nice shop. He knows where RR is, cause when I told him he was like, "Yeah, I know where that is...that's where I got pulled over for street racing...I mean...driving fast with another car next to me."

GSXDCY
04-05-2005, 06:18 PM
i didnt think chuck at bonehead had black rims i thought he has 18inch axis sevens

99SL2_Modder
04-05-2005, 08:17 PM
i didnt think chuck at bonehead had black rims i thought he has 18inch axis sevens

Nah, he's got big black ones. I'll see if I can steal the camera and get a picture tomorrow.

GSXDCY
04-06-2005, 08:02 PM

Nah, he's got big black ones. I'll see if I can steal the camera and get a picture tomorrow.

haha nice try and get some his DSM is hot

99SL2_Modder
04-06-2005, 08:04 PM

haha nice try and get some his DSM is hot

Fkin jerk. He left early today before I could get a picture.

If I don't get some tomorrow, he might be at the meet.