PDA

View Full Version : Black on Black Phantom

MrGudbar99
02-22-2006, 06:40 PM
wow...just wow.

i was coming off of 76 and look what pulls up behind me... :jawdrop:
http://automobilemag.com/auto_shows/sema_2004/black_phantom_800.jpg

...the only thing i saw out the rear window was that fat grill bling blinging through my tints. anyway, we got on a two lane street and i just road along side him for about a good 2 min. black body, black windows, black easy-clean rims w/chrome lips...basically what you see in that picture, except the wheels were HUGE. the rims were so damn big, i swear they sat higher than my car, and with stock suspension, thats hard to do. lol...they had to be at least 24s.

last time i a phantom rolled up next to me was when i was coming out of this club in nyc and it was fat joe...that one was silver.

StealthTC
02-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Thats Iverson's Phantom, I was chasing it one night while it was doing about 110mph up the double decker bridge on 95 heading north

MrGudbar99
02-22-2006, 06:48 PM
oh yeah? it was headed towards city line ave on belmont ave. i wonder where the hell he was going though. stay straight, you're headed towards 76 again, either taking the city ave or belmont on ramp. but i guess you could continue on belmont to take you where ever that leads you.

i do remember hearing something about him having a phantom

Little G
02-22-2006, 07:08 PM
that thing is sick...

BlackBulletTSi
02-22-2006, 07:23 PM
oh man i love it