PDA

View Full Version : Black MS3 on 422 and wawa in Limerick

Chefsp0t
01-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Black ms3 w/ exhaust, stock wheels, appeared to be stock height. It might have been tinted but hard to tell at night. I was wondering if you are on here. I was the guy with the red mz3 who followed you on 422 and we both got off and stopped at wawa. You commented on my yellow fogs and I didn't get a chance to ask if you were a member on any forums.

Anyway, if you are on here give a shout. It's nice to see modded 3s around the area.

artsyFA5
01-11-2011, 09:52 AM
his name's justin. not on here though.

he bought the yellow overlays for the fogs they didnt do **** lol. i helped him with them. no tint though.

Chefsp0t
01-11-2011, 10:35 AM
He seemed like a cool guy. He asked how mine are so yellow. I have 2 layers of overlays on mine and they are a lot more yellow than his. I won't try yellow bulbs because I have heard that they burn out easily.

artsyFA5
01-11-2011, 02:20 PM
yea he went through two sets of yellow bulbs...bad news.

i told him to order another set of overlays soon so i can do them this week. his car sounds dope ever since he installed his HKS exhaust

vDevilu
01-11-2011, 04:17 PM
I have piaa yellows for my fogs. I really like them....I don't care for overlays on a dark car... Though this morning @ same wawa there was a silver Evo leaving as I was pulling in.

lk250f
01-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Black ms3 w/ exhaust, stock wheels, appeared to be stock height. It might have been tinted but hard to tell at night. I was wondering if you are on here. I was the guy with the red mz3 who followed you on 422 and we both got off and stopped at wawa. You commented on my yellow fogs and I didn't get a chance to ask if you were a member on any forums.

Anyway, if you are on here give a shout. It's nice to see modded 3s around the area.

lol thats my brother

Chefsp0t
01-11-2011, 11:16 PM
I guess I have seen your whole family then. He seems like a nice guy. Do you know if he uses mazda3forums or mazdas247?

lk250f
01-12-2011, 10:25 AM
I guess I have seen your whole family then. He seems like a nice guy. Do you know if he uses mazda3forums or mazdas247?

Not sure, ill ask him today whenever he gets up.