PDA

View Full Version : AWD Dyno in Delaware

Myxalplyx
12-10-2010, 07:49 PM
I am looking for an AWD Dyno in Delaware. I used to use Xotic Motorsports who moved their AWD dyno to Verocious Motorsports for years and years. Whole directories of dyno's on different cars. Everything touch got dyno'd because I HAD to know how every friggin mod or change affected the car...to the point it cause a problem in my marriage at one time. Actually lied once and said I was with an ex and my wife KNEW I was at the dyno shop. Friggin exhaust fumes in my clothing gave me away. :cry:

Welp, Verocious Motorsports closed down so no more AWD dyno there. I don't even have anything to test at the moment but as soon as I change something, I like to be able to have an appointment ready to test it out.

So...anyone know of any AWD dyno shops in Delaware? If the shop is friendly, that is a HUGE plus. I used to dyno so much at Xotic/Verocious that at times I they'd let me run the dyno while they tend to working on cars. Not saying another shop will do that but a friendly shop would be cool. Thanks for any help. :wink:

Indrid Cold
12-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Go up to CBRD. It is about an hour drive or so. Took my EVO there and that place is amazing! Chad is the freaking man!

Myxalplyx
12-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Go up to CBRD. It is about an hour drive or so. Took my EVO there and that place is amazing! Chad is the freaking man!

I appreciate your reply. Will take a look into them and see what it's like there. Stop by there website and the shop seems pretty clean.

Indrid Cold
12-14-2010, 06:04 PM
It is real clean there. I was there for the first time when I went for my tune and I felt like I was walking into a showroom.

Also felt as if I had my own personal pit crew working on my car. Customer service is top notch there and I will def. go there again when the time comes.

psushoe
01-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Agile auto right down 95 in MD has an awd dynopack. Good shop and they do great work with subies.

jordanretro1223
01-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Agile auto right down 95 in MD has an awd dynopack. Good shop and they do great work with subies.

This would be my recommendation, although Chad and CBRD are great too. I know a couple guys (one STI and one EVO) that got tuned there and love it.

Can't go wrong with either.

CBRD is in York, PA and Agile is about 30 minutes from Newark down I95 south.

augustburnshred
02-09-2011, 07:41 PM
Do you guys know where a black hole is or something it takes me almost 2 hours to get to York?

Beachcomber
02-10-2011, 06:23 AM
This is close to you yes ... Agile auto right down 95 in MD has an awd dynopack. Good shop and they do great work with subies.

Myxalplyx
02-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Bizzump!

Looking for dyno again. Just need this as a reference point and reminder.

Vince@R/TTuning
02-16-2012, 07:36 PM
^^^ hey Myxalplyx, we have an AWD dyno and we are located 30 min North of Philly. We also employ Andy Brahy who used to own Exotic and work at Verocious. We can certainly take care of you. Give us a call 215 855 5565

Thanks, Vince

Myxalplyx
04-02-2013, 04:09 PM
^^^ hey Myxalplyx, we have an AWD dyno and we are located 30 min North of Philly. We also employ Andy Brahy who used to own Exotic and work at Verocious. We can certainly take care of you. Give us a call 215 855 5565

Thanks, Vince

A year late but better late than never. Posting for my own personal reference. I no longer own the SVX I was going to dyno. :cry:

$200hr - 2wd

$225hr - AWD

stang8psi
04-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Wow that is one of the most expensive dyno rates I have seen