PDA

View Full Version : motor install???

FoxRacer677
12-02-2010, 09:38 PM
well i have a friend that may sell me her blown up 02 Civic EX for a good price, so i would like my wife to daily that over her jetta. ive already priced a few motors, problem is due to moving into an apartment i no longer have the tools/space to do the swap. Anyone able to recommended a shop in the DE area to swap it out? what should i expect to be charged?? Any members on here looking to make some extra cash on a weekend and want to do it?? Im trying to gauge whether i should just pay someone, or tow it down MD to my dads where i have space and rent/borrow the tools and try and find the time. thanks

FoxRacer677
12-03-2010, 09:31 PM
anyone? im picking a motor up in the morning if all goes well.

tcturbo91
12-06-2010, 02:11 PM
i have heard some good things about first state motor sports, Josh@firststatemotorsports.com

if you google them they have some good reviews, and they used to come out to some meets once in a while with their work on display

J-Tune
12-07-2010, 03:30 PM
You are more than welcome to give us a call. 302-998-6988. Hope this helps.

Dan@FSM
12-10-2010, 08:06 PM
i have heard some good things about first state motor sports, Josh@firststatemotorsports.com

if you google them they have some good reviews, and they used to come out to some meets once in a while with their work on display

Thanks man! We've been playing around with honda's for quite some time ;)

Give us a call or throw me an email!! BTW, the above email is no longer valid...make a note.

302-798-7000
dan@fsmoto.net

Myxalplyx
12-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Thanks man! We've been playing around with honda's for quite some time ;)

Give us a call or throw me an email!! BTW, the above email is no longer valid...make a note.

302-798-7000
dan@fsmoto.net

Dang! You guys still around? Good to know! I took a strange looking black Subaru XT6 to you guys years ago and you (I think it was Josh actually) installed a Zex nitrous kit on it. The lexus Josh has was a build-up in progress. Heck...he was just talking about doing it then. I also talked to you (Dan) about possibly putting a honda engine into a Subaru Justy. You know...retarded stuff. :wink: Nice to see you still around.

Dan@FSM
12-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Yeeeeahh man! We still around! I myself have a Lexus GS300 with a little go power under the hood ;) You can see pics on the 4-door thread. I remember your car, you had all those old school scoobies :) Stop in one of these days and say hi...

Myxalplyx
12-15-2010, 06:11 AM
Yeeeeahh man! We still around! I myself have a Lexus GS300 with a little go power under the hood ;) You can see pics on the 4-door thread. I remember your car, you had all those old school scoobies :) Stop in one of these days and say hi...

**Thread Jack*** Will be by your shop with a Subaru tomorrow. I REALLY need you guys help asap. Thanks! **/Thread Jack**