PDA

View Full Version : These guys are great!

Maxxdsix
11-30-2010, 08:59 AM
I had my Mazda tinted with them a year ago and the tint looked great and held up great, no bubbles, cracks etc.

I got a G37 tinted last wednesday the day before thanksgiving by them because I knew they did quality work even though it was almost an hour away, 20% all around and it looks AWESOME.

Yesterday I had an apt. at 4pm, I left from West chester at 3 hoping to get to them by 345 because they are normaly done by then and the sooner I could get there the sooner they could go home, but my gps went crazy and took me all the way down roosevelt bvld...so I called and let them know I was gonna be late. He told me he would print everything out so it was ready when I got there. I pulled in at 430, left the car running, they attacked the car with all their guys, a half hour later it was done.

Car looks great, I will definatly use them when I get a new car again, which may be soon.

If you had any doubts about using these guys, you have nothing to worry about, their great and do great work.

Thanks!

Shades of Gray
11-30-2010, 11:00 AM
Hey man...thanks for the kind words!! Glad we could still accommodate you. Car is looking great...and hope to see you again soon!

ezdrummer
12-04-2010, 01:33 PM
thx alot!!!