PDA

View Full Version : white talon possibly, NE area

Bizee
02-15-2006, 01:28 PM
pretty sure it was a white talon w/carbon fiber hood and solar panel on dash to keep the flower pot alive, hard to tell cause it had so much dust on it...drive by all the time and see the car parked in the same exact spot.. appears to have under body green neons (or thats possibly just a green puddle of antifreeze).

TalonTsi97
02-15-2006, 03:44 PM
1g im guessing?

G1GSX
02-16-2006, 01:28 AM
its wil :-D

2point4DSM
02-16-2006, 09:08 AM
Nah, he hasn't seen my car in while, lol. Or else he would know it doesn't leak, lol. And the battery isn't even in the car. Although probably by the end of the day the head will be back on, lol.

y3llo_GTO_burnout
02-16-2006, 07:17 PM
I saw a similar car a few months ago near the Philly/Bensalem border. Car looked like it was coasting in neutral and hoping for a tailwind so as to make it to the next light. Driver looked like Bruce Lee without the muscles.

Bizee
02-17-2006, 04:09 AM
I saw a similar car a few months ago near the Philly/Bensalem border. Car looked like it was coasting in neutral and hoping for a tailwind so as to make it to the next light. Driver looked like Bruce Lee without the muscles.

you sir are my favorite member as of this post. i can only imagine whom this is.

2point4DSM
02-17-2006, 08:33 AM
George, in disguise. Your a comedian, mang. Now how about we talk about your black supra with chrome wheels.

Own up to your loss already! The DSM beat you fair and square.

And you better get use to it too cause I hear there's a black mustang getting ready to put a beating on that BPU+++ secretly modded supra.

Bizee, put that car on jackstands and put more parts on it, already. I want to see you beat that supra at least once before you break something else.

:rock:

Bizee
02-17-2006, 01:01 PM
off jackstands??? i can start my car and drive it right now holme slice.. i dont play games. :-) my 1st gear may be like your head gasket right now ( pops out under load ) but the car starts and rolls just fine other wise. :-)

p.s. - glad to see the thread didnt get you all wound up wil

2point4DSM
02-17-2006, 01:16 PM
Just in time too cause the car is getting ready to go cruising again. No racing for me though. My car is too slow for that black mustang. Btw, I think I spotted you at Franklin Mills yesterday around noon time. Ricer front end, big ole fiberglass hood, sagging rear, loud exhaust, noisy supercharger.

y3llo_GTO_burnout
02-17-2006, 02:26 PM
You put coolant into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. Now, coolant can flow or it can crash. You put it in a DSM and it makes its way through cracks. Be fluid my friend. Adapt!

Famous Bruce Lee quote.

Bizee
02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
Just in time too cause the car is getting ready to go cruising again. No racing for me though. My car is too slow for that black mustang. Btw, I think I spotted you at Franklin Mills yesterday around noon time. Ricer front end, big ole fiberglass hood, sagging rear, loud exhaust, noisy supercharger.

nah not me sorry, 75hr work week. no time for play right now! Havent sat in that thing for 2 weeks!!

besides. no blower on the car now anyway belt snapped on me when turbogtp was walking by me... DOH

y3llo_GTO_burnout
02-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Saw this car again today. Was tucked away in a garage with a 10ft mound of black Filthydelphia snow blocking its path. Car was now plastered with Keystone AAA and FelPro sponsor decals. Inside the garage there were multiple rebuilt heads and next to these was a trophy case with silver medals and DNF ribbons. In the far corner there was a shrine. Very odd. Looked like rosary beads, a cross, and above it a 3x5 poster of a Supra.

sleeperstyle
02-18-2006, 09:17 PM
:rotfl:

Bizee
02-19-2006, 03:14 AM
Saw this car again today. Was tucked away in a garage with a 10ft mound of black Filthydelphia snow blocking its path. Car was now plastered with Keystone AAA and FelPro sponsor decals. Inside the garage there were multiple rebuilt heads and next to these was a trophy case with silver medals and DNF ribbons. In the far corner there was a shrine. Very odd. Looked like rosary beads, a cross, and above it a 3x5 poster of a Supra.

*rosary beads, a cross, stack of pizza boxes and above it 3x5 poster of a supra